Reading about this Gyeon Prime sale got me thinking. https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...ime-bonus.html

I'm looking to try something new on my car next year, and since I'm prone to over-researching rather than simply "going for it", I'm already reading up on alternatives. This sale led me to look at Gyeon's coatings, but I've got a few questions that can't seem to find any answers.

• What is the difference between Prime and Mohs? Is it only the "hardness" of the coating? The product descriptions are nearly identical except for the mohs scale hardness mention for the Mohs coating and the price. Longevity and application process seem to be identical.
  • Does the vehicle really need sit for 24 hours without being driven after applying the coating? If so, that's a non-starter for me. I can keep the car dry and dormant in my garage for 12 hours, but not 24.
  • Is the longevity really only 1 year? That's not very impressive considering price for either coating. Any coating I consider needs to go 18~24 months to be worth my while.

If the products are more durable and little less finicky than their descriptions, I might add the Prime 30ml kit to my list of contenders.

Thanks in advance for any information, experiences, or thoughts.