Quote Originally Posted by Jibles View Post
Finally I've gotten back to this. Thank you for your replies everyone. DaveT that is exactly how it is. When i spray the cleaner on the glass the towel will glide easily. But as soon as the cleaner is nearly gone it will get very grabby. I don't experience this with my wife's car at all though. In fact I've never come across it before.

If i purchase the ceriglass can i use my lake country foam pads? Or is a special glass pad really needed to make a difference? Do i want the most firm foam pad possible since the glass is so hard?
Can you feel these contaminants with your fingers, or have you done a Baggie test?? If you're going solely by what the microfiber towel is doing it would be a good idea to verify there are contaminants before ordering products you might not need. The staining could be another type of issue. Can you possibly get a picture of the stains.

As I mentioned I have dry clean glass grab microfiber towels regularly when the glass is clean and if using a longer nap towel it will pull fibers out. As far as the noise you're hearing when the towel goes across the glass I can't say if I get that or not. I'm literally half deaf.

It just takes a second to do a Baggie test and it may save you some money.