autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for a carwash soap that DOESN'T have wax in it, sell me on YOUR favorite!

just buy a gallon of hyper wash. you only need like one ounce to 3-4 gallons of water and you definitely get your money's worth. it's like the johnson's baby shampoo of car care. gentle, washes and rinses clean, and a little goes a long way...

2. Likes DETAILROOKIE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a carwash soap that DOESN'T have wax in it, sell me on YOUR favorite!

As far as 3D Pink: It's a good soap that gives you the feeling of great cleaning potential and it's packs plenty of suds. However it does diminish beading at an alarming rate, not sure whether it's due to it not rinsing as clean as they'd like you to believe or it's just too concentrated for its own good... Either ways, there's better choices if maintaining your lsp's characteristics are a priority.

Meguiars Hyper Wash gets alot of raves but I've read at least 1 very convincing post talking about how prolonged use ended up leaving a certain film which in turn diminished beading... That same film was cleaned off and the true clean surface was brought back by switching to Carpro Reset. I forget the details, and I wish I could find the post, but it made all the sense in the world.

You get what you pay for most times... Latest and greatest applies to this soap. It's a cut above. Is your car worth it?

Btw, I'm not sure if your new power tool is meant for foam cannon use? I wouldn't even bother doing that, mainly due to making this soap seem a bit expensive [from what I've heard] Just sayin... But for normL bucket wash = 1.5oz. per bucket = plenty of suds to wash 2-3 vehicles.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for a carwash soap that DOESN'T have wax in it, sell me on YOUR favorite!

I've used just about every soap imaginable. Optimum is my all around favorite. Cleans great, good lubricity, smells great, economical and often forgotten, rinses away easily!
    Jim

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Adams wash soap is pretty decent. Suds up really nice. Has really good lubricant. Smells good. It's what I use on my newish MK7 Golf R. I also use optimum ONR or optimum rinse less spray between traditional washes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Carpro Reset or Gyeon bathe both are 1/500 ratio prefect for coatings great car washes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ducksfan View Post
    ???
    You've been on this forum over 5 years (actively) with 12,000+ posts and you're asking if Megs Hyper Wash is a OTC product. Then you try to call it Optimum hyper wash. What's going on? Did you hit you head lately or are you just messing with us?
    Because I've been using RW and WW's since I've gotten here I don't even pay attention to regular car wash soaps, so I'm a noob to it. Went on EBay and thought I saw hyper something or another related to Optimum, I'm going to check my saved searches.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

3D PINK CAR SOAP.

Megs HYPER WASH.

Like them both. HW gets my vote. Better dilution ratio.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

The two I've used most recently with success and enjoyed are Poorboy's Super Slick with Suds and Sonax Car Wash Shampoo Concentrate. The only odd thing with the Sonax is the version I have does not seem to gloss and the bottle/name matches what is on the Sonax USA website. The product here at AG seems to be a version with glossing agents. Not sure if their stock is an older version or a product unique to AG.

Both shampoo's are reasonably priced, provide great lubrication while washing, and have a really good cleaning ability.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm, Am I seeing things?

Did I just read that Klasse Act is going to be doing traditional washes?

If you car is coated I would certainly give McKee's 37 New Sio2 Auto Wash a shot!

The soap is designed to maintain Coated vehicles.

Here is a article on the first few times I used it.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...ndy-gloss.html

After every wash, I do see a increase in clarity and slickness. I would certainly consider it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01GreyStangGT View Post
    Optimum Car Wash
    CarPro Reset
    These are the best I've used.
    Agree.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast