So is show and shine I posted a few pics of my new truck after I was all done, two coats of Wolfgang's Deep Gloss sealant and then Pinnacle Souveran as a topper.

I completely coated everything even the fender wells. Well now I am planning on putting on some mudflaps to help protect the paint and sides before winter gets here. The mudflaps attach with really strong 3M adhesive and then 2 screws into factory holes and brackets on the other side. The 2 screws are only there to help support the adhesive. So I need the adhesive to really stick well. I so am guessing in these small areas under the fender wells it would be best to get back to just paint so the adhesive can stick. Not too worried about location will just hit it again when I go to do another coating before winter.

And quick side note, the reason it is adhesive and then just a couple screws that go into a plastic backer, is because remember this is the new Aluminum body, stainless steel screws and such do not go good sitting against aluminum and cause a reaction in the metals pretty much worse than rust. So all mudflaps for the new trucks are put on this way.

Whats the best way to get this small area back to just paint? A quick polish by hand in this area?

I attached a quick photo so you can see where I am working at.