autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got rid of my Overpriced Karcher PW and bought a Cheap Ryobi & Upgraded it... way better setup!!

I got the k5 with the hose reel and the Autogeek foam gun I couldn't be happier with it. 1 trick I use to run the hose through a rag with vinyl rubber cleaner/condition on it when rolling it up to put away. It keeps the hose supple so you can pull it out without holding the machine

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got rid of my Overpriced Karcher PW and bought a Cheap Ryobi & Upgraded it... way better setup!!

It was a pain before I started doing that

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the MTM spray guns rebranded Mosmetic?

Post Thanks / Like

Took Zach's advice and will be upgrading my electric PW set up with a new handle, fittings, and spray tips:

Can't wait to start using it!

Thanks for the info Zach!

Post Thanks / Like

FWIW: I have the same PW, use it multiple times a week, and I've never once had an issue with it. Some upgraded parts would be nice as that OEM hose is crap and tangles non stop, but I've never once batted an eye about using this PW while detailing and doing other things around the house.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, OP for putting this together. This setup works great. Going to upgrade my SG28 to the new SGS28 with the built in swivel.

Btw, I've been looking at this Ryobi PW. It is $20 cheaper than OP's unit. Ryobi 1,600-PSI 1.2-GPM Electric Pressure Washer-RY141612 - The Home Depot

Looks to be even more compact, without the soap tank, which we don't need. And I don't care about the hose or gun that comes with it. I'm curious if both units have the same internals.

Post Thanks / Like

Bookmarking this for future reference!

Post Thanks / Like

Which MTM foam cannon would work best with this set up?

MTM Featherweight for low pressure, pressure washers?

Post Thanks / Like

As mentioned in the OP, I was using the MTM PF22 Foam Cannon. It works great with this setup. I'm sure any of their foam cannons would do just fine.

Retired Professional Detailer

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You can save 15% with code Grill15 which expires today if you follow the link to the upgraded items.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast