autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got rid of my Overpriced Karcher PW and bought a Cheap Ryobi & Upgraded it... way better setup!!

[QUOTE=jdne5b;1569167]Price still shows 79.99. It might be a permanent reduction, as it doesnt show as a sale price anymore.[/QUO

Just checked, at this moment, still at $79 on the website. Ordered mine yesterday with free shipping to my door. I went with the Ryobi simply because of the excellent info provided by Zach for various upgrades - and the fact Zach has had his for a while and it seems to still be kicking.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got rid of my Overpriced Karcher PW and bought a Cheap Ryobi & Upgraded it... way better setup!!

I also just picked up the Ryobi unit for $79.99. I was going to get a gas unit but probably overkill for my needs. I’ll post impressions after I use it.
    2005 Nissan 350z (Polish Angel Viking-Coat)/2020 AMG GLC43 (Polish Angel Viking-Coat and Auto Gliss 2.0)/2012 Honda Odyssey TE (Jescar Power Lock)/2020 AMG C43 (CQuartz UK3.0 and Auto Gliss 2.0)

Post Thanks / Like

Im going to attempt to put a polyurethane or rubber hose on my k5 with clamps or something.

Post Thanks / Like

So I opened mine up today. Had a real bad experience. Low pressure and thing smelled like it was burning after 3 minof use. Definitely returning tomorrow and will spend a little more for something better. I tried using w my mosmatic gun but pressure was way low. Never got to try my mtm foam canon. The hose they include in box is not only short but kinks easily. I wanted to try factory hose before upgrading. I know now for a fact that I will need to upgrade the hose.

Ended up washing my car w the foam gun and had some fun anyway.
    2005 Nissan 350z (Polish Angel Viking-Coat)/2020 AMG GLC43 (Polish Angel Viking-Coat and Auto Gliss 2.0)/2012 Honda Odyssey TE (Jescar Power Lock)/2020 AMG C43 (CQuartz UK3.0 and Auto Gliss 2.0)

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up a recon ryobi for $60 last fall and after changing the hose and gun I really love this thing. I also have a gas unit but I will use that on the house and deck and keep the electric for the car. With this setup I have no problem making foam with the gun and I love the size of the unit for storage. I use a zeroG hose that will fit in a 5 gal bucket and leave the washer on top of the bucket.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is on the fence about ordering the parts that Zach recommended, MTM hydro parts has a 20% off coupon running now: BJPB

It'll help with the shipping basically.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ntwillie1 View Post
    So I opened mine up today. Had a real bad experience. Low pressure and thing smelled like it was burning after 3 minof use. Definitely returning tomorrow and will spend a little more for something better. I tried using w my mosmatic gun but pressure was way low. Never got to try my mtm foam canon. The hose they include in box is not only short but kinks easily. I wanted to try factory hose before upgrading. I know now for a fact that I will need to upgrade the hose.

Ended up washing my car w the foam gun and had some fun anyway.
    That's a bummer man!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Im going to attempt to put a polyurethane or rubber hose on my k5 with clamps or something.
    This hose also comes in a 50 foot version and seems really flexible and would avoid the possible problems building your own with the clamps etc

Amazon.com: UBERFLEX Kink Resistant Pressure Washer Hose 1/4" x 25' 3,100 PSI with (2) 22MM: Garden & Outdoor

Post Thanks / Like

Link for that hose reel?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ski2 View Post
    This hose also comes in a 50 foot version and seems really flexible and would avoid the possible problems building your own with the clamps etc

Amazon.com: UBERFLEX Kink Resistant Pressure Washer Hose 1/4" x 25' 3,100 PSI with (2) 22MM: Garden & Outdoor
    The problem is the Karcher pressure washer. They use their own fittings so no other hoses fit the unit.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast