autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

58xcar auto ceramic coating very

Good afternoon, I have a question regarding the brand 58xcar ceramic coating. Has anyone heard or used the products they sell? I have recently been doing research the past 3 months to purchase the most affordable longest lasting ceramic coating. I have purchased a bottle of their 9H and 10H bottle. I have applied the 9H 3 weeks ago and so fare so good on the protection. They claim it lasts 3-5 years but if it gives me at least 3 years I would be happy with the consistency of maintenance of course. Which leads me to my next question is that their maintenance spray is very expensive and coming from China the shipping could take up to 35 days and they only offer 30ml spray bottles. I'm thinking of using carpro reload for every 3 months or so For maintenance because of the great price, quantity, and great reviews but the ingredients I could find for the reload was a silica spray where as the 58xcar maintenance spray is a resin and other nano ingredient. So I'm not sure if the reload will be capable with my 9H? My guess is it should be ok but just wanted to hear other thoughts on the situation. Thank you in advance, God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 58xcar auto ceramic coating very

No sure why the word VERY popped up in the thread title, smh

Post Thanks / Like

Ive heard of it, have yet to try it....any Si02 spray will work to top the coatings..
    theres a few sold on here..yes reload will work :-)

as for 9h 10h..dont pay that any mind...coatings will still marr..so dont neglect the finish cause of a claim..

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so very much for the response. Living in Hawaii the sun is just so brutal on our vehicles that I'm starting to get very consistent with protection. Ok I will definitely try reload every 3 months or sooner. Do u know if there're any difference from the 1000ml bottle vs the 500ml bottle. I've been noticing that the 500ml bottle has a new formula label on it and the 1000ml bottle does not. Thank you

Mike Phillips

Hi Rblouin,

I saw this thread and your posts to the Chatbox, (which is for small talk, not actual discussions), and here's what I posted.

It's not s product sold on the Autogeek.com store and since this forum is supported by Autogeek.com most of the conversations are about the THOUSANDS of products sold on the Autogeek store.

Thus you might not find a lot of people that have tried this next new whiz-bang, flavor-of-the-month paint coating.

I suggest taking one for the team and order some and use it. Find out first hand if it works.

Living in Hawaii is supposed to be awesome but I guess there's downsides to every upside.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a million mike for your response, much appreciated. Ya I figure it might of been a long shot because this product is not sold on autogeek. I did use the product and so far so good but it's to soon to make any type of review on it yet. I'm glad at least the 9 out of 10 products I needed to apply the coating autogeek does sell. I'm very excited to continue to learn of what products I can purchase from autogeek to maintain my coating as well as accomplish other auto goals. Take care, God Bless!

Post Thanks / Like

One quick question mike. Do u know if their re any main differences between the 1000ml carpro reload vs the 500ml?? I noticed a "2014 New Formula" label on the 500ml bottle. I'm thinking of getting the 1000ml because it's more bang for your buck but didn't want to miss out on a great new ingredient in the 500ml bottle. Thank you in advance.