autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Menzerna One-Step Polish 3IN1 how agressive is it (using on 3 year old car)

By hand not that aggressive. Well on a ferry cloth towel it will be some what aggressive lol

By hand I just suggest trying to cover what you got now with something like Prima amigo. Pb Black hole etc. nothing wrong with using an AIO by hand to fill the issues some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

does Poorboy's Polish W/Carnauba Wax have any cut? I'm doing by hand cause that's what the person prefers

Post Thanks / Like

The poorboys and menzerna products you have are more or less going to act like a wax/sealant if applied by hand. And lmao who would prefer hand over a machine??!!

To give you the answer you're looking for, 3 in 1 is about a 6/10 and poorboys pwc is maybe a 3/10 in terms of cut but neither will do much by hand of course.

I wouldn't even attempt this job by hand unless you are a glutton for punishment and/or this person has very low expectations.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 986DTM View Post
    The poorboys and menzerna products you have are more or less going to act like a wax/sealant if applied by hand. And lmao who would prefer hand over a machine??!!

To give you the answer you're looking for, 3 in 1 is about a 6/10 and poorboys pwc is maybe a 3/10 in terms of cut but neither will do much by hand of course.

I wouldn't even attempt this job by hand unless you are a glutton for punishment and/or this person has very low expectations.
    even using a yellow pad vs white with handjobber wont make a difference?

Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine doing a vehicle by hand, regardless of the pad. You won't be consistent with pressure and passes. You might be better off using a filling glaze by hand and calling it a day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimer View Post
    I can't imagine doing a vehicle by hand, regardless of the pad. You won't be consistent with pressure and passes. You might be better off using a filling glaze by hand and calling it a day.
    The filling glaze will fill more swirls than the poorboys polish w carnuba?? I already have this product that's why I'm asking and I don't mind applying by hand....

Post Thanks / Like

I am not familiar with the product and can't recommend a glaze except for Megs Show car glaze. From the product description what you have should work just fine! Description does say it should be used for dark colors.........

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'm just being paranoid with the pb polish w carnuba im in newbie and don't want to damage this soft paint

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12