autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm seriously tempted by BOGO sale, Blackfire products

So with this bogo sale that AG is running right now, I see I can get 16oz of both the Wet Diamond Paint Protection sealant and SRC Compound for like 40 bucks. Pretty freaking good deal. Are these guys worth it? Because I was just going to instead by an AIO like HD speed or Griot's One-step and a cheapy like Ultimate compound to use as a two step, but these Blackfire products seem ace. Worth it to splurge and take advantage? I'm just a beginner using a GG6. And I do already have 8 oz bottles of Wolfgang TSR and Finishing Glaze if that makes these slightly redundant as well. Just want to know from more experienced guys what you'd recommend to have in the arsenal.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm seriously tempted by BOGO sale, Blackfire products

I have always been happy with the Blackfire line and at those prices I say try it! You may find you have a good experience with them and if you don't there's always something else to try.

For what it's worth I would give the edge to the Wolfgang over Blackfire SRC but the SRC served me incredibally well in certain applications. I think you can't go wrong with either one but the SRC is worth a try.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul A. View Post
    I have always been happy with the Blackfire line and at those prices I say try it! You may find you have a good experience with them and if you don't there's always something else to try.

For what it's worth I would give the edge to the Wolfgang over Blackfire SRC but the SRC served me incredibally well in certain applications. I think you can't go wrong with either one but the SRC is worth a try.
    Edge to Wolfgang TSR over SRC? That's why I'm thinking it could be redundant. I could also get their 320z Total Polish and Seal with the Wet Diamond sealant
    but then thing is, that's a lot of sealant products when I also have Collinite 845 for a final topper. It'd be polish/seal, and then real seal, and then wax lol. lots of protection!

Post Thanks / Like

Then no, if you have Coll 845 that's enough LSP by itself. I consider Wolfgang TSR as a light compound and Blackfire SRC as a finer polish. SRC is close enough to TSR to be redundant in some cases. I'm coming from a business use perspective and have found one or the other to be better at what I am working on. Are you working on your own vehicles or doing others as well?

Post Thanks / Like

Get the wg deep gloss sealant which is bigo and ha e complete wg system..then get 1 of the wg freeies...like perfekt vision....
    I just did wg 3 step systen it gave me excellent results with flex at hand...topped with ps21 and camry looks better than new and snooth as silk