autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

CarRro EcH2o and my first time using rinseless wash method

Not going to stress the summer heat this year.... Going to try rinseless wash this time.

I think I messed up already though following the ww dilution of 1:5 in my 32oz bottle. I really want to do a RW method with presoaked towels. When I presoak the panel before using my towels, I should probably use a dilution ratio closer to the QD spray of 1:10-1:15 ? And about how much in my bucket per gallon?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CarRro EcH2o and my first time using rinseless wash method

Carpro says 2-3oz per 3 gallons of water for rinseless.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

This was posted by someone here on forum---forgot who.

http://www.enviro-one.com/dilution-calculator/

Tom

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I used the correct ratio, I just think 1:5 for presoaking the panel is a waste of product for rinseless? Does anyone agree? If I'm using roughly 1oz/gallon in the bucket and I'm assuming I'll be using probably the whole 32oz bottle which is another 5oz, I'll be going through EcH2o pretty dang fast.

I've seen videos and comments how cost effective RW/WW is, but it wouldn't appear that way If I'm using 7-8oz of EcH2o per wash

Post Thanks / Like

Make it easier on yourself and just dunk your spray bottle into the bucket of rinseless and use that as your pre-soak. Or make a bottle with waterless wash solution.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh...never thought of that. Gonna copy that!

Tom

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Follow up... I cut my 32oz bottle in half to make two. So about 2.5oz per 32oz of distilled water. I added 1.5oz of EcH2o to about 1 1/2 gallons of distilled water in my bucket. Next time I'll be using 1 gallon as I had a lot left over. I refilled my 32oz bolttle with the left over for next time.

Definitely happy with the results. Left extreme gloss and slickness. Really made my Hydr02 look fresh.

I'm not comfortable using it on my wheels yet. My wifes car will be no problem but to much invested in mine. I broke out the sonax and the pressure washer just to wash the wheels lol, oh well. Hopefully I'll figure out a better way. My brembos give off a lot of brake dust.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by p51dna View Post
    Follow up... I cut my 32oz bottle in half to make two. So about 2.5oz per 32oz of distilled water. I added 1.5oz of EcH2o to about 1 1/2 gallons of distilled water in my bucket. Next time I'll be using 1 gallon as I had a lot left over. I refilled my 32oz bolttle with the left over for next time.

Definitely happy with the results. Left extreme gloss and slickness. Really made my Hydr02 look fresh.

I'm not comfortable using it on my wheels yet. My wifes car will be no problem but to much invested in mine. I broke out the sonax and the pressure washer just to wash the wheels lol, oh well. Hopefully I'll figure out a better way. My brembos give off a lot of brake dust.
    I use it without issues and also have Brembos (Charger Scatpack). Works fine but my wheels are coated with Sonax PNS. Problem is I have "wheel and wheelwell only towels" and presoak and wash them separately from the body and window towels. I feel like I spend more water on soaking and washing all my towels than I would have washing my car with a hose lolol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 392hemi View Post
    I use it without issues and also have Brembos (Charger Scatpack). Works fine but my wheels are coated with Sonax PNS. Problem is I have "wheel and wheelwell only towels" and presoak and wash them separately from the body and window towels. I feel like I spend more water on soaking and washing all my towels than I would have washing my car with a hose lolol
    Which is one more reason why I use a Optimum blue sponge. I may use up to an ounce more product, but a lot less time and effort. Plus, my experience is the sponge is very safe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Make it easier on yourself and just dunk your spray bottle into the bucket of rinseless and use that as your pre-soak. Or make a bottle with waterless wash solution.
    I agree - rinseless strength to presoak. You're just getting the panel wet to break the bond. Any rinseless product will work. A good place to use product up (When you've found something you like better.).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast