Hello everyone! After snooping the forums as a visitor for the past few days I decided that I needed to join and get some help. I am beginning to build my product inventory for my personal garage to maintain my two vehicles - 2017 White Charger Scat Pack and 2017 Charcoal Gray Chrysler Pacifica. I have read numerous threads about products, accessories, etc. but thought I would start my own to get some pointed feedback for my situation PLEASE. After researching a bit I went ahead and bought the Gilmour II Foam Gun, 5 Gal buckets with grit guard, and a pair of microfiber mitts. Luckily for me, my mother used to work at the Meguiar's packaging facility so I have a new gallon of Gold Class Wash, a box of Ultimate Wax, Quick Detailer, Polish, Tire Shine, and Engine Dressing. What I am still researching is a wheel brush and clay bar/mitt kit and not sure what else a newbie would need. I really want to make sure my cars are kept shiny and new but not go crazy on spending.

• For a wheel brush I am thinking of the Mothers Wheel Brush. It's inexpensive and seems to have good reviews. Is this one ok? The charger has black wheels and the van I am not concerned about as much.
  • Good wheel cleaner spray to put on while washing to use with the wheel brush.
  • I am conflicted on clay bar vs. clay mitt. I have never clayed a car so I am looking for ease of use and effective.
  • Recommendation for a decent blower for drying. I have never used a leaf blower to dry a car but I love the idea!

Thank you in advance for any help and input. I am excited to use the new stuff this weekend for the first time and hopefully get a nice coat of wax on the cars!