autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will be working on a brand new 2017 GT350 in the early spring, light paint correction needed, what would you EXPERTS use?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    These are pics from after I was done polishing. Afterwards we pulled the car outside for a tire/wheel cleaning. I wish I had taken pics but the weather was 45 and dreary. Griots wheel cleaner and a random tire cleaner were used here.

After that we pulled the car back into the garage and we did a N914 WW and I then applied a tire coating. I then packed up and headed home. Ted is applying the Optimum Gloss Coat tonight, garage should be around 68 so it should be good to go.

I know it's going into the dealership for some non-mechanical work and I just hope the car isn't touched anywhere it doesn't need to be.

Stay "tuned" for that photo shoot, epicWill be working on a brand new 2017 GT350 in the early spring, light paint correction needed, what would you EXPERTS use?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    Beautiful work and car!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will be working on a brand new 2017 GT350 in the early spring, light paint correction needed, what would you EXPERTS use?

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    Beautiful work and car!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Thank you but it wasn't hard because the car is so new! Ted previously washed it, chemically decon'd it, then used the Griot's yellow clay mit but after he did the baggie test he grabbed actual clay and got the results he was looking for. He finished by masking everything off but using the Optimum Hyper Polish made that unnecessary!

Looking forward to Ted's complete thread Will be working on a brand new 2017 GT350 in the early spring, light paint correction needed, what would you EXPERTS use?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

If you want the best look out of Glosscoat, use a triple coat. It doesn't add more protection but it does make it look just incredible. Hyper polish is great, the spray polish makes priming the pad easier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WillSports3 View Post
    If you want the best look out of Glosscoat, use a triple coat. It doesn't add more protection but it does make it look just incredible. Hyper polish is great, the spray polish makes priming the pad easier.
    How long in between costs?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

An hour inbetween is fine. What I like to do is after the car is coated, pull it into the sun to bake for an hour, back into the garage and let the paint cool off a little then do the second coat.

Post Thanks / Like

Klasse

Nicely done

Sent from my iPad using AGOnline
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Again Everyone!!!!!!

A new thread was just started, here is the link.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...ml#post1487249

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678