autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SunJoe SPX3000

Post Thanks / Like

SunJoe SPX3000

Just a heads up.....

I recently purchased a SunJoe SPX3000 pressure washer, which I love by the way, and bought a new trigger for it to use specifically with my foam cannon. Their pressure hose connection is propriety and they will not sell them. (Just got off the phone with them) The cannon works fine on the end of the wand, but if you want a new "pistol" type trigger, it will not work.....................OR, I haven't discovered the work around yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SunJoe SPX3000

I had same problem. I went and bought a hose from hd

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dtcjem View Post
    Just a heads up.....

I recently purchased a SunJoe SPX3000 pressure washer, which I love by the way, and bought a new trigger for it to use specifically with my foam cannon. Their pressure hose connection is propriety and they will not sell them. (Just got off the phone with them) The cannon works fine on the end of the wand, but if you want a new "pistol" type trigger, it will not work.....................OR, I haven't discovered the work around yet.
    What connection are you referring to?

I quickly looked on their website and the hose connection is M22 which is very common.

If we are talking about the same connection you would have plenty of options to get a different gun or trigger handle.

Just as an example the MTM hydro m407 gun has a female 3/8 NPT connection so you need a male 3/8 NPT quick connecter plug. Then you just need a M22 quick coupler for your hose and you're all set.

This would allow you to connect your foam cannon directly to the end of the trigger and not have a long wand in between the two.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I am interested on what hose you replaced with. I have tried the M22 connection and it does not accept the high pressure hose from the machine to the gun. I called SunJoe and was told it was unique to their system and I could not purchase a fitting from the end of high pressure hose to a new screw on. Didn't consider a quick connect....DUH

Post Thanks / Like

Dtcjem - I have the exact same PW. I swapped out the hose and got a 50' hose. Also, put quick-connects on the hose-unit and hose-gun. YOu could do the same with another shorter gun as well. Additionally, I cut a short piece of garden hose for the water hookup and put the quick-connect on the connection between the hose and faucet.

Unit stays put. I can be using the PW in 30 seconds. there were several good articles on this set up on this forum. Try a search and see if you can find it. If not, I can try to take some pics for you.

Sure is nice to not have to drag the unit around the vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like

Found the threads. Thanks for leading me there! I didn't see them earlier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post
    Dtcjem - I have the exact same PW. I swapped out the hose and got a 50' hose. Also, put quick-connects on the hose-unit and hose-gun. YOu could do the same with another shorter gun as well. Additionally, I cut a short piece of garden hose for the water hookup and put the quick-connect on the connection between the hose and faucet.

Unit stays put. I can be using the PW in 30 seconds. there were several good articles on this set up on this forum. Try a search and see if you can find it. If not, I can try to take some pics for you.

Sure is nice to not have to drag the unit around the vehicle.
    Basically what I did to my greenworks. 50' flexzilla, 6' inlet garden hose, quick couplers all around and a pretty sweet mtm hydro gun with mosmatic wand. It stays put and takes no time to set up. I'll have to start a thread when it's totally finished. Waiting on a swivel connector so my hose can spin freely under pressure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dtcjem View Post
    Found the threads. Thanks for leading me there! I didn't see them earlier
    Feel free to ask any questions you need. I've researched couplers, connectors, and pressure washer stuff until I couldn't take it any more lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yg1829 View Post
    Waiting on a swivel connector so my hose can spin freely under pressure.

Which one are you getting? The coupler to my gun rotates a little but nearly as well as I would like.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post
    Which one are you getting? The coupler to my gun rotates a little but nearly as well as I would like.
    I bought a mosmatic swivel and its the best thing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast