autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!

Sorry no before pics. I'm just an enthusiast who did a quick RW on my Jeep tonight and felt compelled to take pics and post as I was impressed with this product. I have in my arsenal ONR, ONRWW, Pinnacle, Ultima, D114 and I've been pretty pleased with them.

I had read all the stories about this product. I'm here to say the results are excellent. The vehicle had not been washed in two weeks. It wasn't bad but definitely needed a wash. It's a DD I use for work so it's definitely not treated like a garage queen. Gloss is great, surface is slick. Sorry for the lighting as I shot this tonight in my garage. I'm interested to see how this looks in the daylight tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who posted on this over the past few months. It's the reason I ordered a bottle. If you haven't ordered this yet you should.

Here's a few pics ( from my iphone and no, I'm not a very good photographer! )

Wolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-11-55-pm-jpgWolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-12-26-pm-jpgWolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-12-43-pm-jpgWolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-13-01-pm-jpgWolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-13-58-pm-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post
    If you haven't ordered this yet you should.
    To add further to the sentiment: If you HAVEN'T TRIED this method yet, you should.

At this point I don't really know what or how to respond to those that questioned rinseless washing. So many hours logged, so many testimonies. It's solidly proven at this point.

Give it a shot. If you feel it truly sucks, post up your experience. I'd love to hear it.

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalNoodle View Post
    To add further to the sentiment: If you HAVEN'T TRIED this method yet, you should.

At this point I don't really know what or how to respond to those that questioned rinseless washing. So many hours logged, so many testimonies. It's solidly proven at this point.

Give it a shot. If you feel it truly sucks, post up your experience. I'd love to hear it.
    This is the man responsible for showing me the way towards Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash Concentrate and I haven't looked back since!

IMO, products such as Wolfgang Uber can make a legit argument against that famous comment of "gloss comes from polishing"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The Jeep looks great! Wolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post
    Sorry no before pics. I'm just an enthusiast who did a quick RW on my Jeep tonight and felt compelled to take pics and post as I was impressed with this product. I have in my arsenal ONR, ONRWW, Pinnacle, Ultima, D114 and I've been pretty pleased with them.

I had read all the stories about this product. I'm here to say the results are excellent. The vehicle had not been washed in two weeks. It wasn't bad but definitely needed a wash. It's a DD I use for work so it's definitely not treated like a garage queen. Gloss is great, surface is slick. Sorry for the lighting as I shot this tonight in my garage. I'm interested to see how this looks in the daylight tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who posted on this over the past few months. It's the reason I ordered a bottle. If you haven't ordered this yet you should.

Here's a few pics ( from my iphone and no, I'm not a very good photographer! )

Wolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-11-55-pm-jpgWolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-12-26-pm-jpgWolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-12-43-pm-jpgWolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-13-01-pm-jpgWolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-file-feb-09-9-13-58-pm-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutalNoodle View Post

Guilty. I'm one of the ones who simply hasn't tried it yet because I've already made up my mind that "it can't possibly work. How can you properly wash a car without rinsing." It seems that I'm only hurting myself by being so set in my ways. Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless washing is just an extremely effective method to wash your car, it saves me a lot of time and a lot of tear down work as opposed to setting up the hose and everything and then putting everything away. I just use one bucket, bring out some MF towels and it's great. I keep a drying towel there and for me, an extra gloss adder in the form of a spray bottle of something and it's quick and easy or if I want to take my time, I can as well.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so I wanted to make sure this still looked good in the daylight and that I wasn't just having a euphoric moment last night and imagining how good it looked.

This is the best pic I could get in my office garage. Terrible quality but you get the point. In person it looked great. A couple people walked by and commented on how good it looked. Also, I am pleased how well it does on the black plastic textured trim. This is my least favorite part of this vehicle and it cleaned it very well.
    Wolfgang Uber RW - this stuff is good!-2017-02-10-09-12-18-jpg

I'll have to try this in WW form sometime but for now this product is a keeper for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it's a great product. Very slick.
    Where are you in AZ?

I'm in Snotts Dale

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    Where are you in AZ?

I'm in Snotts Dale
    Right down the road from you in McCormick Ranch. I'm the one that gave you the Reflect and some other products last year. Hopefully we have a few more good months to detail before the heat hits :-)

Post Thanks / Like

WGURW is tough to beat. A few years ago I started with BF waterless and was really happy with the results. About a year ago I gave WGURW a try and I haven't looked back. Whether it's my DDs or garage queen, my cars get pampered with WGURW!

The jeep looks great and you definitely picked a great product.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast