autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review

I would like to thank Nick for allowing me the opportunity to test this product

Guys be kind this is my first review, so please go easy on me.

The rinseless wash was tested at a dilution ratio of 1:256 with 2 gallons of DI water. Since I am only familiar with ONR, I have kept the process exactly the same so I have something to base this product against. The solution was added to the bucket followed by 2 gallons of DI water, notice the suds / foam. It diminished a bit over time but was always present, not so with ONR.

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800dilutions-jpg

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800bucket-jpg

The product was tested on a red 2011 Honda Accord and a blue 2008 Honda CRV. The Accord recently had Optimum Gloss Coat applied and the CRV was recently waxed with Collinite 845. Both were clay bared and polished prior to the LSP. I was curious how this product worked on a coating vs wax, no differences IMO.

Both were pre-soaked with a hand held pump sprayer with the same dilution ratio. It did lay a little flatter on the paint than ONR which seems to bead a bit more, but not by a lot. It did however seem to start breaking up the dirt quicker. The bird bomb on the Accord started to break up almost instantly and started to run down the panel. No special attention was paid to the bird bomb during the pre-soak. Here are some before pictures.

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800beforecrv1-jpg

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800beforecrv2-jpg

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800beforered1-jpg

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800beforered2-jpg

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800beforered3-jpg

Used the Gary Dean wash method. The microfiber towels folded in quarters so get 8 clean sides. Once a towel was dirty it was placed in the wash bin, no dirty towels went back into the rinseless solution. The hood and trunk were split in half and a clean side of the towel was used per panel. Below the lower body lines (i.e. rocker panels) were too dirty so those were treated as a separate panels.

I noticed no resistance as the microfibers were moved across the paint, I thought it would be a bit grabby, but no significant differences between this and ONR. Cleaning on the paint & glass was similar to ONR with the edge going to this product, however on the lower plastic trim on the CRV is was much better than ONR. Anyone familiar with a CRV knows how dirty the lower plastic and back hatch gets, just filthy. It also did a great job of cleaning the tires and aluminum wheels.

Drying the product was a breeze even with a garage temp of 52.9 degree Fahrenheit. You definitely notice there is nothing left behind, its squeaky clean for lack of a better term. No streaks anywhere. Drying done with waffle weave towel.

Here are some after pictures

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800aftercrv1-jpg

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800aftercrv2-jpg

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800afterred2-jpg

Nick's rinseless wash beta test review-800afterred3-jpg

This product lives up to its billing, it leaves nothing behind (compared to ONR) and is a breeze to use. I absolutely love the smell, its a mild berry smell that is not overpowering at all. I didn't notice any harshness on my hands either. One other plus, it seems to release the dirt out of the microfiber towels much easier than ONR, which is a plus come wash time. Just a quick rinse and off to the washer.

As soon as this product is released there will be a gallon on my detailing shelf for sure. Its that good!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nick's rinseless wash beta test review

Nice review! Thanks!
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review. Sounds like I want some.
    AZ Mike aka "Repeat"

Post Thanks / Like

I too agree with everything in this review, I'm glad someone else could literally see nothing left behind afterwards. Its one of those things you need to experience yourself to understand, well unless you've used D114 before I guess, LOL!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to use / review this product. I am impressed to say the least, I would place my order now if I could.