autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Car Magnet Design Review. Need Opinions!

So I quickly "designed" 2 revisions of my Auto Detailing car magnet. I wanted a simple, clean look while being straight to the point. Any ideas on tweaks or if I should add something? Change text size, etc? This will be going on my DD and my fiance's cars. Now, I'm not a huge fan of magnets (obviously), but its cheap advertising for as much as they get driven.

My website is OTS Detail - Mechanicsville, VA, Richmond, VA - Auto Detailing and I remain knowledgeable in all aspects of detailing, so I could always add more "specializations" but sorta limited to space on a 12x18 magnet... Main concern is logo and phone # visibility.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Car Magnet Design Review. Need Opinions!

Put the phone number in red and put your services in black. When people drive by they will be able to better remember the phone number if it stands out.

Post Thanks / Like

Leave it plain and simple.Ots auto detailing we come to you.The tint and headlights leave out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Put the phone number in red and put your services in black. When people drive by they will be able to better remember the phone number if it stands out.
    I like this. Looks better. Makes the # and name stand out more.

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Leave it plain and simple.Ots auto detailing we come to you.The tint and headlights leave out.
    I was thinking that, but I'd at least like to have Mobile detailing & headlight restoration on there. Maybe remove Tint removal. I left it on there from the original design I scrapped.

Should I lose the website altogether? Doubt i should.

Post Thanks / Like

Created 2 more quick updates. I like the last one the most.

Post Thanks / Like

Most important auto detail we come to you and your phone#.The rest is forgotten already from a potential customer.They look at auto detailing we come to you is a big plus and your number.Think how many tint jobs need to be removed,not many and the tint guys usually handle that.The headlights is profitable if you have a couple of dealers I don't think you will get much or if any calls on headlights.Here is one that works is scratch removal.Ive removed scratches solely 30 minutes 100.00 bucks.pumping gas is a conversation about removing a scratch who is ever interested some times it's paint transfer 40.00 for 10 minutes of work with a polish or thinner.worked on a Honda Accord and made 250.00 in one hr.I would void out headlights and tint.Go with Ots detail we come to you phone # and specialize in scratch removal.Its proven over and over again and a quick money maker.

Post Thanks / Like

Your URL is easier to remember than your phone number. At least for me. Why not use the same black lettering for OTS in the URL, to make it easier to distinguish and remember the URL? Just my two cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Most important auto detail we come to you and your phone#.The rest is forgotten already from a potential customer.They look at auto detailing we come to you is a big plus and your number.Think how many tint jobs need to be removed,not many and the tint guys usually handle that.The headlights is profitable if you have a couple of dealers I don't think you will get much or if any calls on headlights.Here is one that works is scratch removal.Ive removed scratches solely 30 minutes 100.00 bucks.pumping gas is a conversation about removing a scratch who is ever interested some times it's paint transfer 40.00 for 10 minutes of work with a polish or thinner.worked on a Honda Accord and made 250.00 in one hr.I would void out headlights and tint.Go with Ots detail we come to you phone # and specialize in scratch removal.Its proven over and over again and a quick money maker.
    So I should stick with "Auto Detailing Mobile Service" and "Scratch Removal" underneath that where the current headlight restoration is. Should work. Anything to get more calls lol

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is the final rendition. I like it. Gonna pull the trigger tomorrow I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CarefulCleaner View Post
    Your URL is easier to remember than your phone number. At least for me. Why not use the same black lettering for OTS in the URL, to make it easier to distinguish and remember the URL? Just my two cents.
    Similarly,

When I was designing my tees, I omitted my phone number because my URL caught WAY faster.

I agree here because I think you can do the same.

Best to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast