autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which wax to try next ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zubair View Post
    Its a paste sealant just like Ultimate Paste Wax, neither has any carnauba in them.
    It could still fall under wax carnauba or not still labeled as a paste wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dynoguy View Post
    Which Fuzion the one for $195.00 or the cheaper version ?
    Fuzion comes with a free refill too.

Wolfgang Fuzion won me Detailing Day 2014 Contest and a $100 Gift Certificate

2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dynoguy View Post
    Which Fuzion the one for $195.00 or the cheaper version ?
    They are both the same, just a matter of how much you want to get.

Keep in mind that the $195 jar comes with a certificate for one free refill, so this could technically fall under your $100 price limit.

If you go with Fuzion, wait for a sale. No doubt there will be more sales before and/or after Christmas... watch Autogeek, Autopia, and wolfgangcarcare.com for the best price. Take advantage of PBMG price matching to buy from the site you prefer.
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

Why wax when you can coat?

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Why wax when you can coat?
    And I could say why coat when waxes don't need toppers, constant maintenance, finicky application wrt to humidity, suede and mf cloths needing to be disposed off. Waxes offer better depth,wetness and protection from waterspotting etc. Waxes smell better and waxing is therapy.

Furthermore, some of us like playing with different finishing polishes, AIO's, different waxes etc. and coatings takes away from those joyous moments.

Lastly noone enjoys the benefits of coatings anyways as the looks and water behavior are of the toppers like Reload so just use Reload alone anyways as its still protecting the paint which was the whole point.

Post Thanks / Like

And I could say why coat when waxes don't need toppers, constant maintenance, finicky application wrt to humidity, suede and mf cloths needing to be disposed off. Waxes offer better depth,wetness and protection from waterspotting etc. Waxes smell better and waxing is therapy.

Furthermore, some of us like playing with different finishing polishes, AIO's, different waxes etc. and coatings takes away from those joyous moments.

Lastly noone enjoys the benefits of coatings anyways as the looks and water behavior are of the toppers like Reload so just use Reload alone anyways as its still protecting the paint which was the whole point.
    One word why "longevity".

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    One word why "longevity".
    One word "boring"

Post Thanks / Like

For the money, I'm not sure anything beats Collinite 915? That stuff always leaves a stunning look on my face after applied. My next choice would be Blackfire BlackIce w/ Montan.

I have to agree with Zubair! Boring. I have yet to see anyone on here keep their "D-beaters" off a coating. And, most get rid of their cars around 2 years anyway.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 cans of M16 that I have yet to try, hoping its as good as everyone who's used it claims it to be. I have about 50 different nuba's, to me applying a nuba to my paint is rewarding and therapeutic at the same time. These one track minded "coating uber all" thinkers don't seem to grasp the concept of purity of detailing, passion or logic it seems. What next? No waxes,no AIO's no polishes as some new gimmick trends itself? C'mon people, open your eyes, only sheep follow blindly.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 cans of M16 that I have yet to try, hoping its as good as everyone who's used it claims it to be. I have about 50 different nuba's, to me applying a nuba to my paint is rewarding and therapeutic at the same time. These one track minded "coating uber all" thinkers don't seem to grasp the concept of purity of detailing, passion or logic it seems. What next? No waxes,no AIO's no polishes as some new gimmick trends itself? C'mon people, open your eyes, only sheep follow blindly.
    Hey, some people have a life, like a family, which IMO is more important than spending countless hours in the garage. Good way to get a divorce and have children that think that their father's car is more important than they are. Now I'm not saying it's not good therapy, like golf is to some. If you have the time go for it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.