autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick Detailer Spray Help!

Uber rinseless diluted to detail spray ratio, your welcome.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I love Brilliant Shine and use it in conjunction with Sonax Polymer Net Shield. They go hand in hand but quite frankly, I would consider BS to be more akin to a spray wax than a QD although that is what they call it. Good looks indeed but not much in the way of cleaning ability. I use it as a spray wax and only on a clean, just washed car. I consider it a booster or "topper" to PNS rather than a dedicated QD.

Crystal Mist is very nice for "pop" but not great as a cleaner. A true QD, by definition, should have some cleaning ability. Since the "pop" is what you are looking for this may be your best bet.

Another to consider is Duragloss Fast Clean and Shine. It is not as good a drying aid or "topper" as their Aquawax but I think it provides even more gloss. Many people here, myself included, sometimes mix 3 parts FCS with 1 part AW and this brew works very well. It has good cleaning ability and I buy FCS by the gallon!

I am also very impressed with Ultima Waterless concentrate mixed to QD ratio (I think I put about one half to one ounce of product to 22 ounces of distilled water, or something very close to that as I don't have my dilution chart handy right now). It has a good combination of cleaning ability and provides a very nice shine. This could be your most versatile and cheapest way to go product.

Going to the other extreme, I have on order something that I hope beats them all for "pop" (at $70 for a 200ml bottle it should!) - Polish Angel High Gloss spray, one of their newest products. I will use it with their Snow White Carnaubaflockencreme on my Diamond White car paint and I'm hopping to raise the bar on both durability and gloss with these two products. We shall see.

Good luck and let us know what QD you settle on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quick Detailer Spray Help!-celine-2-001-1024x768-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Having used Megs Ultimate QD & Optimum QD (both of the them are good and worthy products btw), I found my holy grail few months ago.

Kenotek Showroom Shine

Look no further. It is by far the best QD I've used and I won't go back to any. This QD puts on a great shine and has anti static properties if you live in a dusty area.

Buy it. You will not be disappointed and you will think twice before you buy another QD again.

Tip: AG does not carry Kenotek line per se but their sister site Autopia does. They have BF/BS sale going on now with 25% off

Other Kenotek products I'd highly recommend based on first hand experience are their Leather&Vinyl conditioner, Wheel Cleaner+ and their Car Wash shampoo. All top notch products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRivFan View Post
    Kenotek Showroom Shine
    Hey Hey..Looks like another Kenotek Showroom Shine fan here.

Trust me, Kenotek Showroom Shine is the Shiznit !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jman136 View Post
    Hello!

Currently, I am using Meguiars Qwik Detailer on my black and dark red vehicles. It works well, but I thought I would branch out and try something else. So, I have narrowed it down to the following:

Wolfgang detail instant spritz

Pinnacle crystal mist detail spray

Optimum Instant Gloss and Instant Detailer.

Can anyone recommend one? I'd like something that give a real "wet look" and makes the paint "pop." The Meguiars is good stuff, but I think theres better out there!

Would appreciate any thoughts!

Thanks!
    i use crystal mist its pretty good as a drying aid but i dont think it has to much cleaning power to be honest. you would be better off just getting the pinnacle spray wax and getting a different detailer imo

Post Thanks / Like

X3 on Kenotek Showroom Shine

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 as a quick detailer/sealant and it works great

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shortspark View Post
    I love Brilliant Shine and use it in conjunction with Sonax Polymer Net Shield. They go hand in hand but quite frankly, I would consider BS to be more akin to a spray wax than a QD although that is what they call it. Good looks indeed but not much in the way of cleaning ability. I use it as a spray wax and only on a clean, just washed car. I consider it a booster or "topper" to PNS rather than a dedicated QD.

Crystal Mist is very nice for "pop" but not great as a cleaner. A true QD, by definition, should have some cleaning ability. Since the "pop" is what you are looking for this may be your best bet.

Another to consider is Duragloss Fast Clean and Shine. It is not as good a drying aid or "topper" as their Aquawax but I think it provides even more gloss. Many people here, myself included, sometimes mix 3 parts FCS with 1 part AW and this brew works very well. It has good cleaning ability and I buy FCS by the gallon!

I am also very impressed with Ultima Waterless concentrate mixed to QD ratio (I think I put about one half to one ounce of product to 22 ounces of distilled water, or something very close to that as I don't have my dilution chart handy right now). It has a good combination of cleaning ability and provides a very nice shine. This could be your most versatile and cheapest way to go product.

Going to the other extreme, I have on order something that I hope beats them all for "pop" (at $70 for a 200ml bottle it should!) - Polish Angel High Gloss spray, one of their newest products. I will use it with their Snow White Carnaubaflockencreme on my Diamond White car paint and I'm hopping to raise the bar on both durability and gloss with these two products. We shall see.

Good luck and let us know what QD you settle on.
    What model is the Benz? Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldLayne View Post
    Having used Megs Ultimate QD & Optimum QD (both of the them are good and worthy products btw), I found my holy grail few months ago.

Kenotek Showroom Shine

Look no further. It is by far the best QD I've used and I won't go back to any. This QD puts on a great shine and has anti static properties if you live in a dusty area.

Buy it. You will not be disappointed and you will think twice before you buy another QD again.

Tip: AG does not carry Kenotek line per se but their sister site Autopia does. They have BF/BS sale going on now with 25% off

Other Kenotek products I'd highly recommend based on first hand experience are their Leather&Vinyl conditioner, Wheel Cleaner+ and their Car Wash shampoo. All top notch products.
    All good, try the glass cleaner, the bomb.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    All good, try the glass cleaner, the bomb.
    Thanks for the tip. I've been meaning to try it but the showroom shine as such works great on glass plus I still have a couple of Stoners glass left.

I am very impressed with Kenotekh products in general. Hope AG carries them like their sister site does.

Top Notch products.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast