autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

The 2K orange pads

This past week I was detailing my son-in-laws black Chevy Cobalt Supercharged SS and needed a minor item that I had no time to order from
    AG (so sorry). While talking to the shop owner, he mentioned he's an auth.
    Edge 2K pad dealer and I mention that I was using a Edge orange pad (both sides) on the job I'm doing and he tells me that Edge does not make a orange pad. Of course I had to mention where I buy my pads and he's trying to tell me they can't be Edge pads, he even gets on his computer to
    check where he orders his from and insists they don't make one. I don't want to argue with this guy but he really thinks he's right and I was wrong.
    This is why I'll only buy my supplies from AG, they're helpful and always have the things that I need, and no arguements. Life is good.

Post Thanks / Like
    The orange pads are only sold by a few places and they're made by "special" request. So, a lot of distributors don't get them or know about them. For a long time they were not even listed on the Edge website.

The orange pads are one of the most talked about pads in the Edge line up. There are TONS of threads around about them. I think if you search you'll find where Aaron (owner of Edge) said what I mentioned above.
    You like Nattys, I like Souveran, and Justin is DP MaxWax. And you know what, its alright !!
    -Killrwheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyC View Post
    The orange pads are only sold by a few places and they're made by "special" request. So, a lot of distributors don't get them or know about them. For a long time they were not even listed on the Edge website.

The orange pads are one of the most talked about pads in the Edge line up. There are TONS of threads around about them. I think if you search you'll find where Aaron (owner of Edge) said what I mentioned above.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not only do I have an Edge 2K orange pad, but a 4" Edge orange pad as well....so yes they make them lol.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyC View Post

Thanks for that info. Like I said earlier, thats why I'll continue to buy my
    supplies at AG. If there's something worth having, they will have it in stock.
    Again thanks.