autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Another Dual action thread (help choosing)

Quote Originally Posted by pdqgp View Post
    I mirror a lot of the insight from above.

Get the 3401 and be done with it. It's one of if the the best out there. Love mine. My only regret is not having bought it long before I did. HUGE Time saver and it can polish just about any shaped and type of surface.

AIO wise, HD Speed is an amazing product and one that I won't ever be without. HD Adapt has been discontinued but HD Cut and HD Polish/Speed are out there and amazing stuff too. Key with with adapt and polish is to wipe buff it off after each section. If you leave it on and continue to polish it will become harder to remove. What makes both so good is they finish out among the best out there. Lots of great products to choose from; just don't make things too complicated.

Good luck and have fun with the new hobby

I guess i have found my answer the 3401 is going to be the best fit for me. I guess its just that the rupes is newer so it just grabbed my attention. I will definitely be looking into HD speed it looks like a great product and the price is right for me. Hope there are some black friday sales for this polisher

Thanks bud ill try not to waist all my money lol

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another Dual action thread (help choosing)

I would get the Flex 3401 period! I have my PC7424XP as my mini polisher and LSP applicator. You will not be disappointed with the Flex 3401
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    I would get the Flex 3401 period! I have my PC7424XP as my mini polisher and LSP applicator. You will not be disappointed with the Flex 3401
    Thanks im sure i will be more than happy with it.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had 99% of polishers. The only one I still have is the Flex 3401, along with the Griot's 6" DA. The 3401 definitely takes more effort to control compared to the Rupes, but the forced rotation makes it totally worth it. I've invested in the white 3D lambswool pads, 3D dark and light purple foam spider pads and they all work fantastic with the 3401.
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thenissanguy View Post

I guess i have found my answer the 3401 is going to be the best fit for me. I guess its just that the rupes is newer so it just grabbed my attention. I will definitely be looking into HD speed it looks like a great product and the price is right for me. Hope there are some black friday sales for this polisher

Thanks bud ill try not to waist all my money lol
    You will not regret it!

If no sale on the polisher itself, there are gift certificate sales which can be used towards a polisher.

Polishers are rarely on "sale" , maybe you could get a kit or the pink one, which is cheaper :P

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WRAPT C5Z06 View Post
    I've had 99% of polishers. The only one I still have is the Flex 3401, along with the Griot's 6" DA. The 3401 definitely takes more effort to control compared to the Rupes, but the forced rotation makes it totally worth it. I've invested in the white 3D lambswool pads, 3D dark and light purple foam spider pads and they all work fantastic with the 3401.
    wow you must spent alot of time and money doing that, but at the end of the day you got the results you were looking for. Thats probably something i would have done if i didnt start this thread. Thanks for sharing your experience and sending me in the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emmjaygti View Post
    You will not regret it!

If no sale on the polisher itself, there are gift certificate sales which can be used towards a polisher.

Polishers are rarely on "sale" , maybe you could get a kit or the pink one, which is cheaper :P

I had my eye on the pink flex but i was wondering its the same as the regular one ? It seems like a good deal, or not i can wait for some gift certificate sales

Post Thanks / Like

i don't think there's one person (mark/wrapt c5z06) on here who's gone through more polishers AND cars than him. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12