autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Really want to try polish angel

Quote Originally Posted by Every_detail View Post
    avoid heat? Others say heat with help cure. Price seems damn decent especially if you can get multiple applications from it.
    You may be confusing that with "UV Curing" ?

Trying to apply a traditional quartz based paint coating in my my Florida garage right now which is about 110 degrees and ultra high humidity would be something I personally wouldn't attempt.

Personally, if I were going to pick anyone's brain about coatings it would be Zach @ Attention to Detailing.

Now there's a guy who has mastered paint coatings!

What we've been up to in 2016...
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

After reading custmsprty's review of Polish Angel Esclate and Viking Coat, I knew I had to try them. My GTI is pure white, which is hard to make pop. Seeing custmsprty's results, I went ahead and purchased both. The outcome was simply amazing! I barely used any product and I couldn't be happier!
    MK7 GTI (stage 3-500whp) / Audi B8.5 S4 (dual pulley-430awhp) / Mercedes C43 AMG (JB4-380awhp)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.

I usually convert ML to OZ (in my mind) just because I am so used to the standard. 200 ML to me is then about 7 oz. I am just trying to determine how many applications I would get from the price investment. But that's where it gets tricky. I know how many applications I am going to get from a 16 oz bottle of 845 for example. Just recently on my initial use, I also learned that I will get a LOT more applications from my smaller bottle of BF crystal Seal. So does it apply as a concentrated sealant like BFCS or more like a traditional sealant?

Thanks again. Love your car pics. Who's the guys in the photo?

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    In terms of Master Sealant I would refer to it in ml, and not much is needed. When applying it by da on say a 4" pad it goes on super thin and removes very easily. The pad gets more saturated as you apply more to the point where you don't need to apply much towards the end of the job.

I personally will not mix and match PA's products with other manufacturers. They are designed to be used as a system.

Post Thanks / Like

PA makes some great products, may be on the expensive side for most but imho, well worth based on my experiences with the product...

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    Thank you.

I usually convert ML to OZ (in my mind) just because I am so used to the standard. 200 ML to me is then about 7 oz. I am just trying to determine how many applications I would get from the price investment. But that's where it gets tricky. I know how many applications I am going to get from a 16 oz bottle of 845 for example. Just recently on my initial use, I also learned that I will get a LOT more applications from my smaller bottle of BF crystal Seal. So does it apply as a concentrated sealant like BFCS or more like a traditional sealant?

Thanks again. Love your car pics. Who's the guys in the photo?
    That'e me and John Cena, he's the guy who hosted the ESPY's this year if you don't know him from the WWE. He gets his hair cut at my barbers. I can say that since I've been going there longer.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Really want to try polish angel

Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Post Thanks / Like

Cosmic Angel Coating is one of the easiest and best coatings I have ever used. The durability is pretty strong and I have done over 20 clients cars and they turn out amazing. Here is a blog of it if you are interested!
    Maestro Auto Detailing | Auto Detailing in Montgomery County, PA

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any other prep other than using the polish angel prep coat. Car is brand new, decontamination and clay bar has been completed. So I would need to purchase the soap primer and glass coat as well. Is there a detailer spray required as well? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Really want to try polish angel

Quote Originally Posted by Trip View Post
    Is there any other prep other than using the polish angel prep coat. Car is brand new, decontamination and clay bar has been completed. So I would need to purchase the soap primer and glass coat as well. Is there a detailer spray required as well? Thanks
    So this is my understanding for cosmic coat.

In order to get 9H hardness and durability , you need invincible primer which also works as light polish before cosmic application.

After you apply cosmic, it takes 24hr to fully cure and during this time it must avoid direct sun light and water.

But if you use cosmic ... Detail spray or w.e (can't remember the name), between 1 to 2 hour after application, cure time reduces to 12hr and just use the same QD spray for regular maintains and to maximize cosmic durability and hardness.
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast