Ive been buffing and polishing for 2 1/2 weeks now. The last polishing was with the 3m ultra fina That step Ive been doing in the dark with the light reflecting the see swirl marks. So now Ive started waxing it, I got spaghetti arms already,,, lol I just got in some lq pinnacle wax to try, So Ive been using a 10" orbital buffer w/ thick microfiber bonnet. they have gotten old and need replacing or something new, I cant find the higher quality/thicker microfiber bonnets, ive been using it to put the liquid wax on and then taking off by hand, do you all know of a high quality bonnet or another way to apply the wax? I saw the micro bonnets here they didnt look any better than the cheap import stuff at auto stores.

I got all the 3m perfect it pads, thought about the blue pad thats for the ultra fina, but its the Makita 9227 that spins pretty fast,1400rpm?

Ive also got the griots 3in orbital polisher with all kinds of foam pads that i use on small stuff or around the outdrives, tight areas etc.

This is paint w/ clear coat so its not like most boat that are gel coat,the reason I put it in this section and not in the boat section.

What you all input,suggestions?

Thanks for any help

Rob

dark pick from warehouse and other 2 from last the car show,so its paint
Wax aplication on 40ft boat, 10in bonnet's? or use foam pads?-img_4818-custom-jpgWax aplication on 40ft boat, 10in bonnet's? or use foam pads?-2796-jpgWax aplication on 40ft boat, 10in bonnet's? or use foam pads?-2798-jpg

Wax aplication on 40ft boat, 10in bonnet's? or use foam pads?-img_4741-jpgWax aplication on 40ft boat, 10in bonnet's? or use foam pads?-img_4743-custom-jpg