Hi guys i did my first correction last year on my 2012 honda CRV which is twilight blue

(not my car but color is same not dark)
http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/70888158.jpg

I used chemical guys VSS it did remove all the swirl marks but didnt leave good finish i was hoping for..I felt like my paint became dull after using it even though i used carpro eraser before applying wax..So summer is here and its time for little correction..So far I coated my new tires with tuf shine and loving the results..back to paint correction i have some r swirl marks due to snow cleaning and improper washing technique nothing major and no deep scratches..dont want to compound it since i dont want to burn through clear coat..so I was wondering what polish you guys recommend. I want my paint to pop its not dark to begin with..i have Griots random orbital 6 with some lake country flat pads and some chemical guys hex logic pads (White polishing pads and orange cutting pads) ..was thinking about getting griots garage boss correcting cream along with perfecting cream also thinking about getting 3d HD polish after reading many positive things.Cant make up my mind. want to use new polish which is easier to work with and leaves a good finish behind...and for LSP i have collinite 915, wolfgang and blackfire..i do want to coat the vehicle with optimum gloss coat but being new to detailing i dont want to mess up..so i will stick with paint sealant and wax for now..whatever polish i get i will be using it on mazda as well when it needs a correction..thanks in advance..