autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Customer states I scratched her tint cleaning the windows

she hasnt left any bad reviews all my reviews are 5 stars. that is just one of the many people in this world looking for a handout or passing the blame onto me. Now lets remember gentlemen i did offer to go to her house to check it out, had i felt at that time i caused the scratch i would have called someone to come fix it, she decided to tell me not to come bc she assumed we would be arguing. im not worried about her in the slightest, just wanted to know how you guys would have handled it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paul_g View Post
    You complain in two other threads that you don't have any customers but here you state you don't have enough time to properly inspect a vehicle.
    The VIF is where you build rapport with your customer, where you show them you're interested in providing them customer service... I don't take one hour to just inspect the vehicle, I get them to tell me about the car, what they like, what their expectations are... I focus in key words, like if they mention (i.e. the shifter knob feels sticky, or the windshield has water spots...). This is where I make my decisions as well, as to what I can do, and what I can't do and set expectations.

< i had the mike phillps inspection sheet i only see it being useful for deep scratches, dents, things of that nature> - There is an updated version of the form, and you do know that it is editable right? You can add or subtract things. Not doubting your skill from working at a dealership, but owning your own business and being an employee are two different things.

Interesting that you come here for help, yet rebuff it... Good luck! Take care!
    Well said. Amen, I'm outta here too.

You can lead a horse to water....but..............
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

ok so you show up to a business office the car is left unlocked for you to start ur service. u arrive and call the customer down to tell you his favorite parts of the car?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Ironically, I was a C-141 crew chief back in the day. I remember when I got to my first duty station and they sent me to look for a left handed wrench. I just laughed at the guys as I was left handed and new it didn't exist. They took me under their wing that day and never busted my balls again. hehehehe.
    Or the other good one... Write-up from crewchief to the young avioncs airman,"RFF does not work in O-F-F position!" Poor kid was looking all day for the "O-F-F position"... LOL.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

no one is rebuffing your help it is appreciated i am just filling in the facts. cool one custmsprty its a simple question no need to be a dick about it.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

you guys can throw your little cool side jabs all day im not bothered by it. i figured posting here would be beneficial. lol appreciate all your help guys.....still haven't answered my question though

Post Thanks / Like

Your'e in the wrong business, you seriously need to work on your customer service skills and your attitude. How's that for being a D**K
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

I would. You only get one first impression on someone.
    Mike Honcho

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

custmsprty i honestly dont give a f*ck what you say youre a piece of #### and none of your answers have been helpful in the slightest. cool genesis bro that things a piece of ####. had your answers been kind, helpful, inspirational, PROFESSIONAL, I wouldnt have to treat you as such. from the start youve been nothing but nasty towards me. go fu*k yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kensprecision View Post
    custmsprty i honestly dont give a f*ck what you say youre a piece of #### and none of your answers have been helpful in the slightest. cool genesis bro that things a piece of ####. had your answers been kind, helpful, inspirational, PROFESSIONAL, I wouldnt have to treat you as such. from the start youve been nothing but nasty towards me. go fu*k yourself.
    Wow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast