autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Absolutely no business coming my way!! WHY?

This is a great (learning) post. The OP asked a very legitimate question. He was given tremendous answers by some very knowledgeable people yet he didn't want to "hear" what was being said. Then he went off the rails and started blasting people. If he's like that to total strangers on an Internet forum I wonder how Mr. Keane is to people in person?
    Mike Honcho

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    This is a great (learning) post. The OP asked a very legitimate question. He was given tremendous answers by some very knowledgeable people yet he didn't want to "hear" what was being said. Then he went off the rails and started blasting people. If he's like that to total strangers on an Internet forum I wonder how Mr. Keane is to people in person?
    Absolutely correct!

I think this thread should be stickied and placed under the title what not to do on this site or to customers

Post Thanks / Like

There is absolutely no business coming the OP's way because he has been banned :P

Post Thanks / Like

Just read the entire thread, and while the OP flew off the handle, there is some great info here and I hope this thread can become a sticky.

I will add, anyone starting a business needs to plan ahead for product/equipment failures. Must have a contingency to keep you afloat when something unforeseen happens. Which happened to the op when he had to replace faulty equipment.

Can't put a price tag on attitude either. Be respectful, even to the Aholes. It's part of being self employed.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kensprecision View Post
    Hello autogeek I have spent countless hours reading over all types of threads on this forum. I started a mobile detailing business in Orlando Florida in November 2015. Since then it has been very slow but now its almost dead. I have an ad on craigslist that i update every single morning, i have a facebook with 85 likes that i regularly post to, instagram with 50 followers that i post to, groupon, yelp, etc. I have business cards, flyers, i go out and put cards on cars, i spent 200 on facebook promoting business all with no success. I feel my work is great quality top of the line, i am mobile with my own power and water. i just dont understand what am i doing wrong? i do not have uniforms or a website yet as i have literally ran out of money supporting myself. Any help would be appreciated. I leave my business cards when i go out to eat, gas stations, i have magnets on my vehicles. please any tips will help. 100g water tank, honda pw, foam lance, all cg products. what should i do to get customers, i cannot survive like this.

You make some great points here OP but you must go get the business!! It will not come to you! Don't give up, do quality work and it will speak for itself. Best of luck to you!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we don't need to be throwing personal names out there. Let's all remain professional, he blocked himself.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567