autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WeatherTech Cargo Liners

Just bought front and rear mats for my truck. Love the fit.

Has any one been to there showroom/factory store in Bolingbrook? Very cool set up they have. Very modern, highly efficient, and free beverage and pastry while you wait for products to be pulled. Nice leather chairs for your wait (witch was short). very surprised by the set up.. Makes plopping down 200 smackers for floor mats a little more palatable.

Post Thanks / Like

Weather tech have been a part of our vehicles for years...they, for the most part are great...some do not cover as much carpet as needed....they can be slick, stuff slides...but in the long run, wipe out/vacuume out, 303 wipedown...good to go...nothing is perfect, these are good!

Post Thanks / Like

3D mats > Weathertechs.

nobody really knows about them but they make stuff OE in Korea and have an aftermarket line for other applications. i switched from Weathertech - i've had a few sets and currently have their mats in both vehicles - kagu up front, carpet type ones in the back and a kagu trunk mat. Aries has a version too that 3D apparently makes for them.

- way less slippery.

- has this super grippy stuff underneath so they don't slide at all, esp for applications with sketchy anchors.

- softer/cushioned but wear just as well as Weathertech

- cheaper!

though the Weathertech modular cargo thing is pretty neat.
    '09 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG / '14 Audi Q5 3.0 S-Line / '99.5 Pathfinder SE

I DO NOT support or recommend Oakes.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post

A big part of car care is trying to avoid those long detailing sessions to repair something that harmed your finish -OR- your interior. I have found over the last several new car purchases (both sedans and suvs) that a WeatherTech is warranted and a best practice. We have one in the CTS, Lacrosse, and ordered one for the new Enclave. We had one in the SRX and dealer was happy we were willing to leave it for next owner, they last forever and look just as good as the day they were purchased.

How many times has a grocery bag leaked or dripped on your trunks carpeting ??? Have you ever tried to deliver a bag of dirt or fertilizer from store to home without finding it all over your rear ???? Did you know that even with a cargo net, these mats fit properly and are designed specifically for your trunk ??? Do you have pets that ride in your truck and leave hair all over ??

I highly suggest purchasing your loved one, one of these mats. The cost is quite small and will save you a lot of detailing if even one accident happens. Best part, Autogeek can help you order one and have it shipped to your home !!

Cargo Liners & Organizers - Protect your SUV cargo area from stains with a custom cargo liner! custom cargo liner, cargo organizer, SUV liner, van
    I would love to have some whether tech mats but they only produce 3 colors,guess I'm out of luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
    3D mats > Weathertechs.

nobody really knows about them but they make stuff OE in Korea and have an aftermarket line for other applications. i switched from Weathertech - i've had a few sets and currently have their mats in both vehicles - kagu up front, carpet type ones in the back and a kagu trunk mat. Aries has a version too that 3D apparently makes for them.

- way less slippery.

- has this super grippy stuff underneath so they don't slide at all, esp for applications with sketchy anchors.

- softer/cushioned but wear just as well as Weathertech

- cheaper!

though the Weathertech modular cargo thing is pretty neat.
    Looking into them now, really cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Had both, prefer husky liners.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the digitally fit version and would buy again if I buy any new car. Worth the money and keeps the car clean and easy to clean since it acts a tray to keep everything in it unlike generic mats.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Can't say enough about these liners. The digital fit versions match every contour, every dip and bend and bump of the vehicle's floor. They're much thinner than generic rubber floor mats which are heavier, denser and clunkier looking. And so, much easier to clean. A top upgrade for any vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a set in my ram quad can front and rear and a set in a grand cherokee front middle and cargo. Fit is awesome has a place to cut out for rear cargo tie downs if needed in SUVs. Way better fit and durability imo than husky liners. As a mechanic I've seen both in work trucks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Woob View Post
    Looking into them now, really cool!
    I can't figure out where you buy them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast