autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clearly Different

So the question is - when does the web cam go in so we can watch while you test out the next batch of beta products?

Sky Cave looks fantastic, although not very cave like anymore with those bright walls. Possible new names?

Fortress of Skyitude
    Sky Sanctum
    Skyopolis
    2016 Porsche Boxster Black Edition 6MT Sports Suspension
    2013 BMW 228i Alpine White Jon

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great! Now you just need an Autogeek.net Banner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B. View Post

Except it needs to say "we are sky car care"
    2016 Porsche Boxster Black Edition 6MT Sports Suspension
    2013 BMW 228i Alpine White Jon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    I'm lost for words, maybe WOW!
    Thanks Ron!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted S. View Post
    Worth it!
    Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by tw33k2514 View Post
    The power of a banner.

Who knew...
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Wow what a cool and 'clearly different' gift!
    Nice write up and nice job on the garage. Always well documented.
    Thanks Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    Corey,

I got tired just going through all the photos, I can imagine how much work that was!!

The garage cam out great and like we always say; do it right the first time. What an amazing transformation and now Sky's got a new place to call home!!

Gorgeous Banner!!
    I tried to cut lots of photos out and planned to have 30 total but alas I could only cut it to 64.

Thank you Bobby!!! I agree, the banner is amazing, high quality and very happy overlooking Skybaby.
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    That is so awesome !!!! Congrats Corey. Since my 350Z is on the Ultima bottles I had them send me one of the high res labels. I had it blown up and framed in my garage
    Thank you Pat!!! You should be very proud as I know you are! That would be amazing to have Sky on the label! I would have done the same. Btw, your beauty looks incredible on there and really sets off the whole line. I've always thought that was so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by tuscarora dave View Post
    Very nice and clearly thoughtful gift!! I just love seeing what some folks on this forum do for one another. Altruism at it's best!!
    I agree Dave! And always a pleasure to see you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    You have been busy.

I did not see the skycare.com when you sent me the pic so very awesome!

When I painted our garage, the power sticks you buy at Lowes/Home Depot really work on rolling paint on walls.

It should be easy to install florescent lights using the existing wiring.
    Thanks Al!! I figured you couldn't make that out in the text but figured you would when I posted my camera photos.

Thanks for the tips in the power stick and I agree about the lighting!!! lighting and flooring must come next!!

Quote Originally Posted by opie_7afe View Post
    see this is why i love these forums, such kind people, and bill you are a great person to have a custom banner made for mr.ultima himself corey! and the banner looks like awesome sauce with the backlighting, seems like ultima needs a sky on their packaging now because they both look like a perfect match!
    Thank you Opie! I appreciate you taking the time

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    My vote for,

Best Extreme Makeover

Seriously, very cool...

Thanks Mike! Now I need some of the incredible flooring you showcase in your showroom! I'm keeping my eye out for options.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Now your garage is Clearly Different!!!! The banner is awesome!! Hate to rub it in but I saw it before you did hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Everything looks great!!!!!!
    Love yourself Heath!! LOL. Did you see your LED light in the final photo? thank you!!

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

This is exactly what makes this forum one of the absolutely best. Way to go Bill.

We are all aware of the kind hearted people who hang out here and when we see this kind of generousity and thoughtfulness it reinforces those opinions.

As for the garage, it looks great and it is now worthy of Skybaby.

My home was built in 1964 and the walls & ceiling looked just like yours when I moved in. I did the super white gloss paint like you and ran out of paint when I was about 1/2 done. Sound familiar? We might have been separated at birth based on that . At least in my case it was around noon and they had more in stock so it wasn't too bad although having to run to Home Depot in the middle of the job sucked.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoleFan View Post
    Wow, awesome gift. And a great job on the garage. If you don't mind me asking, what is/was your trade? I sure hope it was/is some kind of journalism! And my favorite part of this thread, the website, I had no idea it existed. Now I WILL be forced to buy more product
    Thank you!! That is very kind and I appreciate it immensely. I love writing but my I am a designer for an Architectural Engineering company.

LOL about the website . I keep a link to the review section in my signature but it is in very small font as I am not trying to promote the site and not sure how much AG wants it there. I wanted to share a page that has the links to all of my reviews in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    Looks great Corey! I really like the banner

I bet the Sky is happy to have a nice place to sleep now
    Thank you my friend! :dancebanana: Yes! She loves it! Now I have to dress the rest of the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Gloss Auto Salon View Post
    very cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegacyGT View Post
    Corey -

I am absolutely thrilled that you are so happy with the banner Your writeup had me grinning from ear to ear. I had no clue that this would cause you to have to redo your entire garage

To you and Skybaby, the :skycave: is now complete

You give a lot of your time, resources, and energy back to this community, I felt it was a very modest gift of thanks for all that you do, and for being a good friend
    Cheers to you buddy!! And thank you also for the encouragement, tips, motivation, and also for challenging me to improve my reviews by posting such excellent reviews yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    That was an awesome gift from Bill!!! Very nice transformation of the garage too! Merry Christmas to you indeed!
    And a very Merry Christmas to you as well Alex!

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    all these recent garage posts gives me inspiration to tackle my garage one day

I'm in hibernation mode at the moment and will probably forget about it by the spring though haha

nice job Corey and Bill!
    Thank you Tim! I agree! I have to get to the floor and lighting next. Flooring I need to find the time for coating unless I can find some garage floor tiles at a good price. Lighting I just have to make up my mind. A difficult thing sometimes

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mchess1 View Post
    So the question is - when does the web cam go in so we can watch while you test out the next batch of beta products?

Sky Cave looks fantastic, although not very cave like anymore with those bright walls. Possible new names?

Fortress of Skyitude
    Sky Sanctum
    Skyopolis
    Thank you Jon!! I appreciate everything and that sounds like another excellent idea from you! Still thinking about the idea you pm'ed me btw. I have to add a page to my site with that maybe. Not sure if I should talk to AG about it or what sometime.

I agree about the naming. I love The Sky Cave but it doesn't suit it like it used to. I am open to more suggestions as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B. View Post

Thanks Bobby!! I have one from my Master Blaster and Flex PE-14 order. It's been hanging in my detailing room for months but may make a move soon Hmmmm, what about Jon's suggestion below?

Quote Originally Posted by mchess1 View Post
    Except it needs to say "we are sky car care"

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Corey, what an amazing transition!! Just a suggestion, you may want to consider replacing your current CFL's with these. I have 4 of them and they are so bright they hurt your eyes to look at them and more importantly, do a great job of showing imperfections:

105W CFL 6500K - COMPACT FLUORESCENT SUPER BRIGHT BULB

Post Thanks / Like

SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Props to Bill

Now that you garage is in tip top shape,.......wanna come paint mine?
    Jim

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.