autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new trailer

Post Thanks / Like

updated!

I finished it all up! I didnt strap the generator, vaccum, pressure washer, and carpet extractor, but you get the point. I think it turned out pretty good. It was a little more work than what i expected....and a little more money as well. But hey I am really excited. Thanks for the replies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new trailer-dsc04038-jpg   My new trailer-dsc04040-jpg   My new trailer-dsc04041-jpg   My new trailer-dsc04043-jpg   My new trailer-dsc04044-jpg   My new trailer-dsc04046-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My new trailer

that sweet
    I am a underachieving at overachieving and feel good about it

Post Thanks / Like

Everything looks great. Nothing better than an organized trailer. I see you ran some lines from the truck. Is that to get water from the tank? If so how hard did you find that instalation to be?

I'm asking because I just upgraded to an enclosed trailer myself. Only a little one, 5x7 so I don't have much room to work with. It may be easier to run the lines like you did.
    Check out our website!

www.chrisquickshine.net

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliments. I am sorry, i dont really know what you are talking about? Are you talking about the plumbing job? I ran two lines, one that is a fill up, for when i put water into the tank, then the other is the line that my pump is hooked up to. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisquickshine View Post
    Everything looks great. Nothing better than an organized trailer. I see you ran some lines from the truck. Is that to get water from the tank? If so how hard did you find that instalation to be?

I'm asking because I just upgraded to an enclosed trailer myself. Only a little one, 5x7 so I don't have much room to work with. It may be easier to run the lines like you did.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by renegademobiledetailing View Post
    Thanks for the compliments. I am sorry, i dont really know what you are talking about? Are you talking about the plumbing job? I ran two lines, one that is a fill up, for when i put water into the tank, then the other is the line that my pump is hooked up to. Hope this helps!
    Yeah that's exactly what I was talking about lol While it seems simple enough it's just not something I've thought of before.
    Check out our website!

www.chrisquickshine.net

Post Thanks / Like

It is a pretty sweet set up, I cant complain. Just make sure to have a master valve that is pretty close to the mouth of the tank. That way you can have control it before it hits your pump and the other pipe. It will help save the stress on your pump aswell, keeping the pressure off of the pump when your tank is full driving down the road and such.

Luckily my brother is a plumber, and i got him to hook me up.... but i had to wash his truck in exchange.... oh bartering.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by renegademobiledetailing View Post
    Luckily my brother is a plumber, and i got him to hook me up.... but i had to wash his truck in exchange.... oh bartering.
    That's funny. My brother in law is a carpenter and he's building me a custom shelving system for my trailer in exchange for me detailing his rv. Oh bartering lol
    Check out our website!

www.chrisquickshine.net

Post Thanks / Like

Nice trailer. Those letters seem to glow in contrast to the black. Nice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HMFIC View Post
    Nice trailer. Those letters seem to glow in contrast to the black. Nice

Thanks, the lettering background is blue, and then obviously white. It does stand out pretty well. The graphics guy did a good job. Come to think of it i even bartered with his aswell. I think thats the best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12