autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Optimum hyper spray polish

I really like both of the products and the compound finishes well enough to one step on some paints. It does not have a ton of cut though. It is messy....I keep a bucket near and hold my PC over it as I spray to catch the overspray.

Post Thanks / Like

Optimum hyper spray polish

Like all things you must adapt with new concepts. The sprayer is a good delivery method for most but you can use it like a squeeze bottle too if you prefer. It dies need to be shaken well before use, and when the sprayer clogs it's easy to fix by unscrewing the nozzle and cleaning it with warm soapy water. Performance is killer with high gloss and easy clean up. Another unique characteristic is that you can polish a medium sized sedan with less than one ounce of Hyper.
    Last edited by Chris Thomas; 01-24-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomas View Post
    Like all things you must adapt with new concepts. The sprayer is a good delivery method for most but you can use it like a squeeze bottle too if you prefer. It dies need to be shaken well before use, and when the sprayer clogs it's easy to fix by unscrewing the nozzle and cleaning it with warm soapy water. Performance is killer with high gloss and easy clean up. Another unique characteristic is that you can polish a medium sized sedan with less than one ounce of Hyper.
    That's nice to know. I always just transfer it out after it got stuck. I even once bought a dozen of extra taiwan style pumps here just to replace it whenever it got stuck.

Post Thanks / Like

I use it mostly for minor touch ups with the ccs hand pads and it works well. Agree with prior post that the sprayer delivery method is less than ideal. Its hard to regulate the amount of product. To get a proper mix of the product you have to give the sprayer a good squeeze and its blasts out of the sprayer hard enough to splash, making a big mess.

Post Thanks / Like

I love hyper polish. Have been using it as one of my go to polishes for about a year now. The spray trigger that comes with the bottle is junk. I got rid of it and use a replacement trigger and I have yet to have issues with clogging.

It's much easier to spray it on to a pad. Saves a little bit of time.

As others have said long working time, easy wipe off, and had pretty good cut depending upon the paint system your working on and pad combo.

But as with a lot of products it comes down to personal preference. Pick up a bottle and test it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SeaJay's View Post
    I love hyper polish. Have been using it as one of my go to polishes for about a year now. The spray trigger that comes with the bottle is junk. I got rid of it and use a replacement trigger and I have yet to have issues with clogging.

It's much easier to spray it on to a pad. Saves a little bit of time.

As others have said long working time, easy wipe off, and had pretty good cut depending upon the paint system your working on and pad combo.

But as with a lot of products it comes down to personal preference. Pick up a bottle and test it out.
    What sprayer do you use?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by golliger View Post
    What sprayer do you use?
    It's a chemical resistant sprayer I buy in bulk. Similar to the ones on another detailing supply site. PM me if you want the link. It's a more sturdy sprayer. the ones that come with the hyper polish I never liked they always break or clog on me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12