autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shout out to Renny Doyle! - Thank you!

Congratulations Mike, I have had the honor to meet you and be trained by you! I cannot think of someone who has helped my career more!

Post Thanks / Like

Mike you have been a good friend for many years and few have done what you have within this industry to elevate us all to new levels. While I am a friend, I am a fan also!

God bless you Mike and thanks again for sharing within not only our group, but this industry! You are a true gift to us all!

Renny
    Renny Doyle
    "Detailers of Air Force One"
    www.detailingsuccess.com
    www.detailersofairforceone.com

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike, it was an honor to have you speak for our group and it was inspiring to hear your story. I appreciate the time you and Yancy took to hang around Vegas to make it to our event.

Mike Phillips

Comments like the ones posted in this thread are what makes life so good and reminds me to never forget my roots... and that's a blue collar working class dog that grew up like most of the rest of you and that's having a passion for cars and a passion for detailing cars...

Quote Originally Posted by Radarryan View Post
    Mike, congratulations on being apart of such an exclusive club. I have found that it's one thing to know that you have the skills, but it's a whole other level when you're recognized for them. You, sir, are rightfully recognized for not only your skill in detailing and paint reconditioning, but also as an educator and innovator - especially in the online world.

May this be a small token of much more of the public appreciation that is bestowed upon you, now and in the future. Congratulations, again, and I, as always, wish you nothing but the best!

Thank you...

It was a real surprise the day Renny called me and asked me to be one of the guest speakers at his conference this year. Besides a surprise I consider it an honor and a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Pureshine View Post

Congratulations Mike you deserve it you have help so many people with detailing and life experiences. You are a huge inspiration to all of us here on the forum.
    Thank you.

I have a strong work ethic and I give my mom and dad all the credit for instilling this in me at a very young age.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrenceSA View Post

Congratulations Mike. Very well deserved!
    Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike lambert View Post
    Congratulations Mike, I have had the honor to meet you and be trained by you! I cannot think of someone who has helped my career more!
    Thank you Mike. And just like we've been friends ever since we met I'm happy and thankful to say that I've mad a LOT of good friends over the years all due to the same passion we share for the car hobby and the detailing profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Renny Doyle View Post

Mike you have been a good friend for many years and few have done what you have within this industry to elevate us all to new levels. While I am a friend, I am a fan also!

God bless you Mike and thanks again for sharing within not only our group, but this industry! You are a true gift to us all!

Renny

Thank you so much for the kind words and the genuine friendship over the years. What I said at your conference is true too... that is the part about the two reasons for your success, (your hard work and passion and Dianne by your side), and I know I could call you for help at at 3 O'clock in the morning and like a true friend you would answer the call.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryB View Post
    Mike, it was an honor to have you speak for our group and it was inspiring to hear your story. I appreciate the time you and Yancy took to hang around Vegas to make it to our event.
    Thanks Perry, always love talking to you at these events, wish we could have had more time.

Found this picture from the event on Facebook...

THANK YOU FOR THE DETAILING MAFIA HAT!

As the meaning behind the awarding of the hat means a lot to me than the hat itself but it is a very cool hat and I'll wear it with pride!

Mike Phillips

Wanted to share the official Detail Mafia Hat presented to me by Renny and his organization at the 2013 Detailer's Summit.

Official Detail Mafia Hat

I turned your logo into an Avatar for you or any of your members that might want to use it...

That hat is very cool and I really appreciate the honorary induction into this very elite group where the hat and the membership must be earned...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Again Mike for sharing your story welcome to the family

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Royaldetail View Post

Thanks Again Mike for sharing your story welcome to the family

Thank you sir, it was a true pleasure...

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that's incredibly cool Mike! Congrats buddy!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12