Ok so this is one of the strangest things I think I've seen... So I am currently detailing my friends s2000 and I started cleaning his wheels with Mother's foaming wheel and tire cleaner like I normally do to my roommate's car (who also owns an s2000).

Anyways, so I spray on the wheel cleaner one wheel at a time like a normally do scrub with various wheel brushes and then hose off wheel cleaner. Well, after I hosed the wheel cleaner off I moved on to doing the other wheels and when I checked back to the first wheel, the wheel had turned to like frosty white and it wont some off (all of the wheels are now like this). Now I know the s2000 wheels are clear coated (I have done a aluminum polish test before). I have tried wheel wax, 11% ipa mix, nevr dull (just to see if the oil in it would do anything) but nothing is working. The weird thing is I have never had this problem with my roommate's car who has the exact same wheels! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

Here are pics of the problem wheels:
(The 3 pics on the bottom is of my roommate's wheels without the frosting problem.)