autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Help With doing RV's..

Just wondering what is the best polish and wax to use on RV's? and can it be applied in the hot sun? I have a local dealership that would like to use my services to detail about 5 a month both in and out. However they do not have a location for me to work out of the weather. I am mobile and use ONR as my wash and I feel that will work great as I can do one section at a time. Any help would be awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help With doing RV's..

It would depend on the condition of the RV and whether they are painted or gel coat. A lot of larger RVs are Gel Coat and i'd find an all in one polish/protectant such as Duragloss Marine RV Polish #501 cleans, polishes, and shines gelcoat fiberglass boat and RV finishes. Duragloss durable boat and RV polishes. which should work well on painted surfaces too.

If these units are really beat and badly oxidized you'll probably need to start with a compound such as Meguiars Marine/RV #91 Power Cut Compound, marine compound, boat polish, gelcoat compound and rotary polisher with wool pads.

Post Thanks / Like

If they are the new full paint RV's, you can use any autombile wax that you want on them.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks dave! great info

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.