autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

DP Waterless Auto Wash as rinseless wash?

I was wondering since I have a couple bottles of the dp waterless wash concentrate, if it can be diluted to be used like there rinseless wash and gloss?

opie_7afe

Re: DP Waterless Auto Wash as rinseless wash?

i was wondering that also!, seems to me like you might need to use more of the waterless autowash compared to the rinseless wash. do this open up the product page for the RWG and look at the dilution ratios for every thing then try to match the WAW dilution to the RWG..im guessing the WAW might work just as good if not better as im thinking it would have more lubricity then the RWG. figure out a calculation and give it a try. if the water feels sorta slimy and slick then should be good!....just look at ultimas waterless wash, its advertised as a waterless wash yet has directions for rinseless wash...good luck to you, like i said just try to calculate dilution ratios and give it a test....heres a webpage i use a lot and have it bookmarked showing how to make correct dilution. Spectrum Laboratories - Dilution Ratio Chart

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't use it as a rinseless. It works beautifully as a waterless wash. If you want rinseless use Rinseless Wash and Gloss or Optimum No Rinse.

Here is a video review: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ioCx0aUyM]DP Waterless Auto Wash - YouTube[/video]
    Shawn Tedrow
    Tedrow's Mobile Auto Detailing
    facebook.com/TedrowsMobileDetailing 845-642-1698

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Shawn

Thanks for linking to the review. I enjoyed the video and am going to add some of this to my order.
    — Jaddie, Max's proud chauffeur
    2012 Honda Odyssey & 2016 Ford Escape

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn T. View Post
    I wouldn't use it as a rinseless. It works beautifully as a waterless wash. If you want rinseless use Rinseless Wash and Gloss or Optimum No Rinse.

Here is a video review: DP Waterless Auto Wash - YouTube
    100% agree. I believe the dilution rate would not be cost effective. Ultima WW+ isnt cost competitive with ONR or DP as a rinseless and its dilution rate for WW is 40 to 1. DP is 4 to 1 as a waterless.
    My name is Jim and I am an Old Auburn Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like

I got some DP Waterless Wash CC on bogo and I didn't like it. That's not a knock against DP, but I just don't think waterless washing is for me.
    Now that I have two big jugs of it, I experiment. I put some in my soap bucket during a tradition wash like some people do with ONR (seems OK), I've tried it as clay lube (doesn't seems any slicker than DP Rinseless), and as a pre-soak for rinseless on an extra dirty car (doesn't hurt).