autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone try out Polyglow yet

Normally stuff like this seems like snake oil, but i've seen a couple people use this and i've seen some good results, but have not seen any longer term results yet, does anyone have any reviews or suggestions good/bad/other about this stuff?

btw the name of the product is polyglow

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone try out Polyglow yet

You mean Poli Glow?
    Hello my name is Sean

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah sorry i guess, thier site has it listed as one word instead of two, but still searching this site for it as poly glow i only found 2 other threads and neither really said much about it.

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I have. Had an 89 Wellcraft two tone, red/white. Severe oxidation and I thought I would give it a shot. Price is pretty hefty. I used the standard package and the oxidation did NOT come off so I thought I would have to buy the advanced stuff to get the oxidation off.

That didn't work either. This was before I knew of the advantages of multiple pads and the PCXP. If I had to do it over again, I would have put my money into the PC and some megs105 and see how it turned out.

I probably would have gone over it with that clear coat that they give you after... Not sure if it would have been necessary though.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.