autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

SONAX Leather Foam Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Has anyone used the SONAX leather foam cleaner and conditioner? I just read the great review that Nick posted about the sonus product. I really like to SONAX wheel cleaner and i was hoping someone had some thoughts about the foam leather cleaner. I have a 2007 volvo xc 90 with a cream interior that needs come TLC. Thoughts or opinions?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SONAX Leather Foam Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro3.2 View Post
    Has anyone used the SONAX leather foam cleaner and conditioner? I just read the great review that Nick posted about the sonus product. I really like to SONAX wheel cleaner and i was hoping someone had some thoughts about the foam leather cleaner. I have a 2007 volvo xc 90 with a cream interior that needs come TLC. Thoughts or opinions?
    I use it extensively. On my german cars.

Its basically my favorite leather care product.

It leaves a really nice smooth finish that is not slippery and is water repellent. The leather feels super soft. its also a good cleaner that you can amp up if you use a brush. otherwise spray and wipe. Its so gentle that you can spray it on the leather seat itself without the risk of spotting.

I have done a lot of different application methods, and to save you some time, the best way to apply this product is to lightly mist the seat. Then rub it in with a microfiber applicator. Let it sit for about 3 to 5 minutes, than buff off.

If you seats are dry and in need of some extra care, you can spray it on, rub it in (leaving it damp), and wait about 1 hour to buff off. When you go to buff it off, lightly dampen the microfiber applicator with a small amount of product, and continue to wipe off until dry.

The way this product makes the seats feel are truly unique, and rival or best some of my most expensive leather care products.

There is no silicone and the finish is VERY matte and factory looking. It use's a modified (synthetic) beeswax for protection and to avoid the seats feeling slippery.

Right not its on sale at AG, and I suggest you try it out, and i'm confident you will like it a LOT. if not, come back into this thread and put me on blast !

SONAX Leather Foam Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Sonax leather cleaner conditioner, sonax leather care

The other day I applied it in 10 degree F weather and had to later come back and apply more once I heated up the garage to 55 degree's to get an even finish. So if your in a cold area, try using it in a moderate temperature.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, do you work for sonax? If not, you should. Sold and sold. That exactly what I am looking for. Thanks a lot!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro3.2 View Post
    Wow, do you work for sonax? If not, you should. Sold and sold. That exactly what I am looking for. Thanks a lot!!
    LOL, NO. I just like the stuff for sure.

hehe.

Post Thanks / Like

You realize Sonus and Sonax are 2 different companies right?
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    You realize Sonus and Sonax are 2 different companies right?
    I foresaw this being a problem when they introduced Sonus and it is a bit confusing! Proceed withe caution....and maybe pics!!!