autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking The shower is beading

So this afternoon i decided to m105 our shower in our apartment because i wanted to see what it could do to the swirls and marks all over the entire thing. i did a test spot way up on the top part to make sure i didnt do any damage, i then did m105 by and used orange hand pad, im sorry i dont have any before or after pictures. but then i toped with Pinnacle Liquid Souveran™ .... let me tell you the water beading is amazing on the walls, i didnt do the floor because i didnt know what to expect from that other then a fall. but all in all i wish i had my 205 to follow the 105 but it got tons of marks out.... anyone else do this? anything for the glass? i did the glass with the LS and its amazing
    Working on a new sig..... still working....... if only it was as easy as buffing out swirls is...... Brad is my name.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The shower is beading

Quote Originally Posted by kimandbrad21 View Post
    So this afternoon i decided to m105 our shower in our apartment because i wanted to see what it could do to the swirls and marks all over the entire thing. i did a test spot way up on the top part to make sure i didnt do any damage, i then did m105 by and used orange hand pad, im sorry i dont have any before or after pictures. but then i toped with Pinnacle Liquid Souveran™ .... let me tell you the water beading is amazing on the walls, i didnt do the floor because i didnt know what to expect from that other then a fall. but all in all i wish i had my 205 to follow the 105 but it got tons of marks out.... anyone else do this? anything for the glass? i did the glass with the LS and its amazing
    Looks like this is what you need!
    303 Shower Shield Cleaning, clean shower doors,clean shower, water spots on shower
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care