autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike Phillips

Re: Sign-up for Autogeek's Machine Buffing/Detailing Class at Autogeek - April 24th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by SATracker View Post

I'm with Birdhunter on this one. I realize it's hard to put out a year long schedule because there's too many variables,

Actually, it's not hard to do at all and what I posted in my reply was that historically I have always posed a year long schedule usually in December before the next calendar year.

Classes through Autogeek are a "new thing", just like they were a new thing when I brought them up on the Meguiar's discussion forum.

Meguiar's already had a dedicated training room and a training garage, these to HUGE items are new for us here at Autogeek and Detail Fest will be the first time we've opened the doors, so we weren't ready to post a schedule for the year yet.

But again, as I posted in my reply, the normal protocol for myself is to post a schedule for a year, heck look through my posting history on MOL you'll see I always posted a schedules for entire years with all classes listed each month. It's not that I can't or won't, it's just that we haven't been ready to move forward on this yet.

I will post a schedule for the year after Detail Fest.

Thanks for your patience...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sign-up for Autogeek's Machine Buffing/Detailing Class at Autogeek - April 24th, 2010

Thanks Mike. I appreciate that you & AutoGeek are offering classes and are willing to work with people.
    Last edited by SATracker; 03-18-2010 at 08:50 AM. Reason: incorect grammar

Post Thanks / Like

Mike my partner will be attending, he needs to sign up on here. But he will be attending.
    Shawn
    Sully's Detailling LLC - South Florida
    www.autogeek.net

Post Thanks / Like

This will be a useful class for me (and everyone else, I'm sure) because I am in the market for an orbital buffer. Not only do I get to learn from one of the best in the field, but I can use the experience to evaluate the different machines and make a more informed purchase.

Should be fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Herzog View Post
    This will be a useful class for me (and everyone else, I'm sure) because I am in the market for an orbital buffer. Not only do I get to learn from one of the best in the field, but I can use the experience to evaluate the different machines and make a more informed purchase.

Should be fun!
    That is one great point about these classes, you really get to put your hands on a wide assortment of polishers to try out before you buy.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Herzog View Post
    Here's a dumb question - How do I sign up?

As promised... here's the link to sign-up...

Click here to sign up

Thank you for your patience...

Post Thanks / Like

Free Air Fair with all orders $10,000 order no problem,

I hear they also give Autogeek Bucks for all orders over $500.00, and you can use them for product when you get enough..bucks...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12