autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash (used as Waterless) vs Koch Chemie FSE (Finish Spray Exterior)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    What??^

Ok, now I’m curious as to what this product even is.
    I think I meant for not food.

It’s Koch Chemie Finish Spray Exterior (FSE). A good cleaning QD that is acidic to help with light (after wash type) Waterspots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash (used as Waterless) vs Koch Chemie FSE (Finish Spray Exterior)

That's interesting (about the FSE) being acidic. Optimum has a QD (I have a bottle somewhere, not sure if I ever even tried it, I have so many QD's back from when that was a thing), that they recently changed to an acidic component for the water spot reasoning--it was poorly received and they wound up changing it back.

Post Thanks / Like

My 1st thought is what condition is your paint in? Are you waterless washing a vehicle that’s been properly clayed & protected? If so the waterless washing experience should be pretty smooth.

The only time the experience is “grabby” is when attempting to waterless wash a vehicle with paint that’s not smooth [aka hasn’t been clayed & protected]

If your vehicle is for example coated, and you sprayed that amount of Uber on the panel the wipe should be rather smooth and not something I’d describe as grabby even though we all have different ways of describing things.

Edit: I just read your OP and see that your vehicle is ceramic coated and you’re attempting to clean off light dust. Based on that and you sayijg you use an average of 1.5L of Uber Rinseless diluted @1oz. per gallon I’m having a hard time with it being described as “grabby”. Interesting.
    I used 70ml uber in 3 litres of distilled water.
    It's almost like it had dried in some places, weather wasn't very hot. Was done in the garage.
    I wonder when wiping of the towel was slightly damp still.

Post Thanks / Like

My 1st thought is what condition is your paint in? Are you waterless washing a vehicle that’s been properly clayed & protected? If so the waterless washing experience should be pretty smooth.

The only time the experience is “grabby” is when attempting to waterless wash a vehicle with paint that’s not smooth [aka hasn’t been clayed & protected]

If your vehicle is for example coated, and you sprayed that amount of Uber on the panel the wipe should be rather smooth and not something I’d describe as grabby even though we all have different ways of describing things.

Edit: I just read your OP and see that your vehicle is ceramic coated and you’re attempting to clean off light dust. Based on that and you sayijg you use an average of 1.5L of Uber Rinseless diluted @1oz. per gallon I’m having a hard time with it being described as “grabby”. Interesting.
    I used 70ml uber in 3 litres of distilled water.
    It's almost like it had dried in some places, weather wasn't very hot. Was done in the garage.
    I wonder when wiping of the towel was slightly damp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123