autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone use Mirch products?

Saw a good comparison of Mirch's sealant on youtube. It's an Australian company. Anyone use any of their products? Thinking of making a larger purchase on its website to hit the free shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone use Mirch products?

Quote Originally Posted by chris87 View Post
    Saw a good comparison of Mirch's sealant on youtube. It's an Australian company. Anyone use any of their products? Thinking of making a larger purchase on its website to hit the free shipping.
    I bought a selection of Mirch products...................NEVER AGAIN.

The packaging and presentation is superb, very Gyeon inspired, frankly a virtual copy of the Gyeon bottles. For me in Australia, the products are priced very attractively. That's where the positives end.

The soaps smell like commercial toilet cleaners. The tire dressing is nothing special, the ceramic detailer and interior detailer were fine, but nothing more.

The biggest black mark against the brand was the Grime Off Wheel & Tire Cleaner damaging the finish on a set of wheels. In no way was this from user error, I have used many similar products without issues. However, Grime Off etched into the wheel finish and left them permanently stained. Polish and other cleaning attempts did not correct the problem, so the wheels are basically destroyed...........or finished off.

I will never buy products advertised on social media ever again. Sure, the bottles look nice, and the brand is well presented, but this is typical of the "Facebook Brands". In that I mean a company set up by an individual to sell catalog products from a local blender, then advertised on social media and most likely "warehoused" in some ones backyard shed. And because these companies don't make or have any clue what's in the products, they and you have no recourse.

I have not bothered reached out to MIRCH, they would likely point to user error. In no way was the product used improperly on hot wheels or in hot direct sun. It was used in a spray, agitate and rinse fashion. In effect, a $20 bottle of wheel and tyre cleaner destroyed a $1000 set of wheels. The above is the first the hundreds of products I have used that has caused damage on car.

Again, DO NOT BUY MIRCH products.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your response, DFB. Mirch is off the list!

Post Thanks / Like

Funny.....as soon as I saw the pic...I thought of Gyeon