I successfully installed a carbon fiber spoiler on my car. The installation instructions said to place a few pieces of tape over the spoiler to hold the spoiler in place for 72 hours until the adhesive tape cures, which I did.

I used duct tape, like the instructional video suggested. The problem is that after I removed the 5-6 pieces of duct tape, there is a small amount of tape adhesive still on the car, which is covered in Xpel PPF. I tried using both Xpel PPF Cleanser and an IPA wipe to remove the adhesive, but some small pieces of adhesive are still there.

Any suggestions on how I can completely remove the remaining adhesive without damaging the PPF? I did a bit of research and came across Goo Gone, Goo Off, and 3M Adhesive Remover. But I have no idea if these products are safe to use on PPF. I am guessing that Goo Off is too caustic and is likely to damage the PPF. But I really don't know.

Any suggestions from those of you who have successfully removed adhesive from PPF without damaging it are welcome.

Thanks!
Joe