Maybe I'be being -overly OCD picky- but I'm skipping the Colourlock sealant on my leather seats for this detail session

Leather is the good stuff - not color coated. It will -absorb- anything you put on it
Just finished applying conditioner and I think I will skip the Sealant.

I do think....it would be prudent to apply it to the top of my door card, where the leather card is the top edge
Also, center console where I rest my arms and high wear surface of the front seat bolsters...

Here is my gripe or at least my picky eyes .....the leather POP's and looks better without the sealant on it.
Maybe it's a placebo effect since I know what things are on the top surface but with the sealant , it just doesn't look as nice and is a bit muted.
On the dashboard, it looks a minutia cloudy/milky....

Seeking a voice of reason.....
If I skip it, will the outer bolsters on the seat *aka, friction surfaces* see more wear (even though we are mindful to do the leg - scoot over the bolsters as we get in /out) see more wear if I skip the sealant..

If this was a conversation circa 15 years ago, we wouldn't be discussing this as sealants weren't even a thing.

----------

I started doing wear areas - seat bottoms, and side bolsters...
Before you know it , I did all the surfaces.....
and I regret it

Note to self, next time, just stop at high wear surfaces.
I don't like the slight how it looks when applied - especially on the dash, door cards, which is obviously in my field of view/plane where the eyes are seeing it