Ok, this long time Collinite 845 user entered with 21st century over the past 2 years.

I started with Blackfire SiO2 spray....love the stuff and so easy. Gives me that winter/summer biannual level of protection I have always wanted. New England winters require spring correction and a fresh application, while I always just add a layer in fall...correct if needed only.

I then tried Griots 3 in 1. decent but no better than the Blackfire and a bit fussy.

Then I stepped up and tried Gyeon Can Coat Evo. This stuff rocks!!! and I don't see the need to continue with either of the above. I also have Gyeon Creamic detailer now.
So, my question is this.....what would be the next step up the ladder, staying simple but a 1x/yr coating for the prettier toys? granted when garaged, the Can Coat DOES NOT fail at all. I want it as easy as the Can Coat....tell me why your choice is better.

Second as I retired my old Mother's 1 &2, I then switched to Blackfire AIO which I just finished. Now I have a container of Blackfire Polish to try. What would be your favorite 1 step correction and why?