autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool What your go-to "Sleeper" Product?

We all have that one product we grab for that nobody else has tried, or maybe even heard of. Lets show some love to some of our favorite "Sleeper" products and give everyone possibly some new products to add to their arsenal!

I'll begin with one of my favorite products. I love this product because of how easy it is to use, and how quickly it can be used!

Blackfire Hydroseal is an AWESOME spray on, rinse off product that takes literally minutes to use, and acts as a great topper to already protected vehicles, or if used bi-weekly, it can even act as a protectant on its own! The visual satisfaction you get when the paint is wet and you spray this on really shows you the product works instantly. You see instant hydrophobics on the treated area, and that effect gets enhanced once you spread it with a strong jet of water. It even works wonders as a repellant on glass! Who here has already tried Hydroseal?

Now let's see those Sleepers everyone loves and can't live without!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What your go-to "Sleeper" Product?

P21s Paintwork Cleanser is a nice product to have on hand. Non-abrasive and will clean up pain/windows very well. I've removed water spots from plastics inside engine bay area after washes where I didn't properly dry. Works very well for that and cleaning up glass.

3. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hybrid Solutions Graphene Acrylic Tire Shine Spray Coating

Amazing tire protection product. Kind of a hybrid between a tire dressing and coating. Amazing durability. Tires only need cleaned with soap & water once applied.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

5. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post

Amazing tire protection product. Kind of a hybrid between a tire dressing and coating. Amazing durability. Tires only need cleaned with soap & water once applied.
    Definitely a product I've been wanting to try. I'm trying to get through all the other dressings and gels I have for tires so my Fiance doesn't lose it on me. My products are beginning to take over her closet...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post

I need to try this.

Post Thanks / Like

Mother's Back to Black Tire Cleaner. It's an effective easy waterless tire cleaner. It is very underrated in my opinion, especially if you are doing rinseless or waterless washes.

Mothers Back to Black Tire Cleaner
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack-Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 4x4- Summit White

9. Thanks PA DETAILER thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

P&S express interior cleaner will probably be my go to for interior cleaner and diluted 1:3 as interior detailer. Nothing I have used works better.

Pinnacle Black Label Leather &Vinyl coating. Not really a sleeper as Mike really liked it. Just being slept in due to price.

Wipes the floor with 303 interns of durability and looks and nothing I’ve tried on dashes keeps up.

I’ll throw Ammo Frothe into the mix. For me the foaming waterless feels way more lubricious than a traditional waterless or rinseless. Again slept on due to price.

Wish PBMG would come out with there own version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few of these sort of "sleeper" products, these are what come to mind at the moment -

P21S Polishing Soap -

Not a product I use a lot, in fact I have had the same tub for a very long time now, but it's so brilliant for the intended job.

Meguiar's M39 -

Again, not used often but can be relied upon when needed. No fancy label or packaging, just a dam good plastic and rubber cleaner.

NV Onyx -

Not an AG product, and pretty unknown outside of Australia, but this is a favorite of mine all day, every day. I have not met many tire dressings I haven't liked, this one is at the top of my favorite list.

Meguiar's Hyper Dressing -

I primarily use this for engine bay dressing, it's ability to be sprayed and walked away from is what makes it special for me. I also use it to dress wheel arch liners and it also looks great on tires.

P&S Paint Gloss -

This is a hidden gem in the P&S range, having been overshadowed by Bead Maker and Dream Maker. But it's just so nice to work with and offers excellent gloss. I use this as a drying aid every now and then, to wipe over my engine bays or a final wipe down of wheels.

Carpro InnerQD -

I have loved this ever since I got my hands on some. I like the smell, I like the OE finish and I like the feel it has under a towel.

12. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

@$9/gallon diluted 4:1.....can't be beat
    I have used it up to 12:1 for low gloss

14. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to play this game as well, been playing with these products for years so I have a few favorites.
    I like products that do more than one job, are quick, easy to work with, and have great results for a reasonable price.

Blackfire One Step - Great one step, you will not spending all day detailing to make your car look amazing!

DP Foam Soap Extreme - all the neighbors will look when you start foam down the car with what looks like snow!

DP Interior All In One - Using an All in One for interior is great for maintenance!

DP Hydro Wet Seal- Just spray on and rinse off, doesn't get any easier!

Pinnacle Liquid Souveran - after all these years, still one of the best, even makes white cars look amazing!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast