The Car From Hell! 2014 Subaru Forester nightmare! Sticky Paint

It just so happens that this is My Mom's car. It's a dark charcoal 2014 Subaru Forester. It came home from the dealer(bought used, pretty sure a few panels had re-paints) LOADED with holograms, swirls and scratches. It's been a while since I'd done it.2017 was the last time,it was horrific! so labor intensive!
I remember the last time I did it, TSR, or whatever I used was brutal to remove. Only IPA/Panel wipe removed what I was correcting cleanly. The car did receive a complete de-con with iron x...so that end is covered.

Fast forward to the present day. Doing a job on the outside(My Nephews are very tough and have added some new scratches to the paint). I washed and clayed the car along with using iron x on the paint. It's clean and de-con'd. I tried a test on the hood (2'X2') with:

Cyclo/Green Pad using M205(this thing needs some serious cutting...though I figured I would try the least aggressive method first) Didn't do a whole lot....VERY challenging removing the product. I primed the pad, did six passes and used a quick detail spray to the pad prior to buffing with a little pressure. Unsatisfactory results....didn't do very much to remove the defects(water spotting/oxidation)

FLEX 3401 orange ccs 6.5" pad with TSR. Primed pad, spritzed one time with quick detailer. 6 section passes. Not all that impressed with what that did.

M105 old school makita rotary(absolutely murder to remove without panel wipe/ipa) decent result, LOTS of trailing marks/swirls/haze. I used a wool pad for this test.

I figured, to get rid of the haze/holograms, why not use the cyclo again? Orange pads, TSR, primed pad, one shot of detail spray on the pad....six section passes. The product was like cement to remove. Only IPA/panel wipe cleans it off.

WTH is with this paint?

I've detailed so many cars and have never experienced this. The garage has two, eight foot LED lights(just installed yesterday morning) I also use two LED husky lights (10,000 lumens) and there is still some sort of hologram/haze on the paint when these lights shine on it. I've never had such a time doing this...it's discouraging. I am hoping to find out what is going on and get the paint to shine as it should.

Thanks for any help/tips You can give Me. I honestly wish I lived in Florida so I could have You see this car. I've been watching YouTube vids like mad and ordered a LOT of stuff not only to solve this issue, to try a few things next time with different cars.

Thank You!

Jay