I want to take a trip down memory lane for a moment to explain what I am asking.... A while back I had asked about Iron X...... A great product, but fairly pricey and the knock off products tend to be pricey also, mainly because of the top secret active ingredients that actually de-contaminate the iron from surfaces that is soo crazy expensive.

So SiO2 is the latest crazy and all the companies need to have their own version of an Si02 coating with lifespans anywhere frrom 6 months for really "cheap" stuff to 7-9 years for the really expensive stuff. What I want to know is if there is a scientific guide meaning..... how much Si02 per ml or oz or how everr it needs to be measured, is suitable for a specific duration or longevity of the product.

We need something like an independent testing lab for non-bias results. Do you get the knock off products off Amazon @ $20 a bottle or the $400 per bottle stuff that contains "magical" Si02 in it that lasts 9 years? Does it really last that long? And what about doing a coating of Si02, Waiting a month for it to cure and then applying a second coat? I am not looking for .....yeah it lasts longer. I want solid proof. Is the $49 bottle of Si02 as good as the $200 bottle? I'm not looking for company reps to throw sales pitches out. Prove it.

And come on.... there are probably 2 or maybe 3 companies that make Si02 world wide........ so some of the prices and advertisements are kind of funny.... it is all the same stuff re-branded.... or at least a few versions of the same stuff re-branded.