autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

How to remove concrete of of car paint?

How to remove concrete of of car paint?

Anytime I get questions via e-mail, a PM or a FB message I prefer to invest my typing time where

A: It's easier for me to share links, pictures and videos.

B: More people can read and thus benefit from the information. (no just one set of eyeballs)

The reality is, most people that contact me found me via an article I've written or a reply I've written on this forum. The thing is, instead of figuring out that the whole reason they are contacting me is because they found me via an article or answer I wrote on the forum that they to should bring their question to the forum because not only will that help them.... but it will help a future "them". If I answer everything in a private e-mail or other touch point, no one would find and contact me. It's a cycle or pattern that repeats as long as everything is shared in the public domain.

The above is kind of wordy but re-read it slowly and it will make sense.

So I get an e-mail asking,

Hi Mike,

I was hoping you could give me some advice on removing concrete from off a car's painted surface?

Please let me know how I can remove the concrete from the cars painted surface.

Thank You.

Jay

Great question Jay,

The most popular recommendation I see for safely removing concrete off of car paint is

Back Set by RoMix

Here's there YouTube channel

I've sent you a reply to your e-mail leading you to this thread on the AGO forum. This is where I answer questions. I'd guess most people have found me over the decades by articles and replies I've posted to this forum. It's free to join and it's where I answer questions.

Click here to join the AutogeekOnline.net car detailing discussion forum - THE best forum on the Internet

2. Thanks Diner, ifadey thanked for this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to remove concrete of of car paint?

I place a paper towel on the ciment spot and kept it wet with vinegar, takes time to dissolve but works without damaging the paint. I use to rent 2 parking spots in a underground parking to wash cars and had a few cars that had ciment leak from the cracks from the above floors.

4. Thanks ifadey thanked for this post