Hello all, new to the forum so please direct me to the correct area if this isn't the proper place to post. I have an 05 Berlina Black S2000 with about 46k miles on it. After a recent accident that required a repaint of the driver side, I noticed what is probably some clear coat damage on part of the hood and the passenger fender. I'm assuming the car used to be left out in the sun, or I just have really bad luck (I currently garage the car). I understand that there isn't a way to reverse the CC damage, but I would like to polish the car as I am sure it has never been done before. My buddy has some Meguiars 205 and #9 that he has offered to let me borrow, so I have a couple questions. Is the 205 too aggressive of a compound for the areas with CC damage? My research suggests no, but wanted to confirm. From my research, it also seems like using #9 after 205 is a waste, am I correct? What would you all suggest for a sealant? Preferably something that would slow down the CC damage as much as possible. Finally, the process I plan on is as follows: Wash with ONR, clay with Speedyprep or Opimum Clay towel, Meguiars 205 with finishing pad, some kind of wax/sealant. Thanks!