I have a 2018 black Acura TLX. I wanted to do a 1 step correction and start getting it prepared for winter. My LSP was going to be Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze. My car did not need claying as it was just done roughly 3 weeks ago. It was squeaky clean to the touch after drying. I did quickly spray an iron remover but did not see any purple run off. I followed up after drying with Optimum Paint Prep wipe down.

Equipment:
Adams Swirl Killer 12mm DA
LC Low Profile Thin Force Pad - Orange
Scholl Concepts S20 Black
Costco Kirkland Microfiber - these were new and washed only twice without use yet
Rag Company Eagle Edgeless Creature Microfiber

I taped off a section just to test out this pad and polish combo. 4 dime sized drops on the pad and not spritz of detail spray or water. I spread it around on low speed then jumped up 5 and did 4 slow passes, then slowed down to 4 and did 1 quicker pass. I wiped off the residue with my costco mf first. From the naked eye it appeared clean and shiny. When I shined my flashlight I could say a clear difference between the section I covered and the rest of the panel. The section I covered was dull and hazy, however I can not see this without shining the light and getting close up. I sprayed my optimum paint prep and wiped off with my eagle edgeless creature. No difference. In the pictures the right side is the dull side I hit and the left side is the untouched side. Also you can see the same thing with the top line as well.

I spend numerous hours researching over the last day and a half and I'm thinking this is possibly DA Haze from using to strong of a pad. I'm a beginner though, so I don't know for sure. From what I can gather I could resolve this by using a black finishing pad with a finer finishing polish. I've also read that the opposite may be true and I may need a stronger pad. I really don't know if I have soft or hard paint. Traditionally Acura paint is soft but who knows. The correction even though hazy showed improvement but not as much as I would have hoped.

Where do I go from here? Black pad and S20 or black pad and finer polish? Which polish if so? Some ideas are Menzerna SF3500 or GG Boss perfecting cream. Or am I totally wrong on what is going on here?

Any guidance is appreciated.