Anytime I get questions via e-mail, a PM or a FB message I prefer to invest my typing time where

A: It's easier for me to share links, pictures and videos.

B: More people can read and thus benefit from the information. (no just one set of eyeballs)

So I get an e-mail asking,

Hi Fabio,

Thank Uncle Mike to read my email ( Sory, my English not good) I’m Thong and I living in VietNam (asia)

I need your help 2 problem.

I really like your class detailing but I living so far USA.

1. I read your post in “ autogeek forum” about any question dont send for you by messenger and email but I can’t log-in my account

2. Today, I paint correction for my friend in his Toyota Fortuner new 2018.

- Black Paint (you see in attack pictures)
- few scratches from headlight to tailing

Scratches: I use Paper sanding 2000 to remove part of the scratches. And then, I try to use paper sanding 2000 several times to smooth the scratches before compound

- I use Flex Rotary PE14 with RUPES open cell Pad BLUE with rupes compound Zerphir coarse. (My friend do it when I go out). But my friend use his style when compound ( tilt to one side, 1/3 pad touch in panel, high speed in rotary, set 4-5 speed in my flex pe 14, use a lot of water, really a lot of water) He is painter, alway use wool pad in his process with markita polisher.

- When i go there, I talk to him “stop” and I use my process in this panel (door)

Step 1: Rupes DA Mark 2 15mm stroke - Blue pad - zephir compound

Step 2: rupes DA mark 2 15mm stroke - yellow pad - keramik fine polish

Step 3: rupes DA mark 2 15mm stroke - whitebpad - ultrafine polish.

IPA 50% after step with Rupes Microfibers.

And then, i dont know “ what happen ?” When i see this with flex light.

This is Hologram or DA haze or ???

How to fix this ? With your experience, pls give me an instruction to improve it, I like this car, this paint, i want to bring high result in this car, black paint you see.

Help me and thank again, Uncle Mike.

Hi Thong,

I've created your account on the forum for you and sent you your username and password. Please try logging in and replying to this thread.

As for you question, give me a few some time... I'm buried in work right now.