autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Forum Question. Is there a "Classifieds" section where we can sell/trade products to other members?

I ask because i have a few pieces of equipment that i don't use that i'd like to sell...but i don't want to break any rules...but i figure this is a good place for people to do so even if members swap products and/or sell stuff they find they aren't using.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forum Question. Is there a "Classifieds" section where we can sell/trade products to other members?

Quote Originally Posted by Rez90 View Post
    I ask because i have a few pieces of equipment that i don't use that i'd like to sell...but i don't want to break any rules...but i figure this is a good place for people to do so even if members swap products and/or sell stuff they find they aren't using.

Thanks.
    We have a post that originally started with the forum and has offered many a forum member an ability to try products within the AG stable before purchase. Starting today, we are once again going to allow this post with some new rules!

1. You may offer up to 5 product samples per post, and all products s/b from Autogeek, Diamondite, Wolfgang, or Pinnacle sites.

2. You may NOT recover anything more than actual shipping and package charge. I highly suggest you offer your samples for free.

3. If you choose to offer samples, than thank you in advance. For those that take samples, I implore you to offer some up at a later date as possible.

4. Use PM to allow each other to know how/when package will arrive. Dont air dirty laundry on site, we are talking small freebies and normal mailing.

5. Make it fun ... try to explore the benefits of helping to move products that you think are the best from site. This movement then benefits all including the site, and thus respected.

Please understand we will no longer offer other products outside or allow this post to become a garage sale. Thats Ebay ... this is helping your fellow man to make a decision that involves our hobby.

So without further issue, whatcha got to offer ??

SAMPLES (original post updated)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forum Question. Is there a "Classifieds" section where we can sell/trade products to other members?

Well...i haven't gone through my products to see what i'd want to send out for others to sample....but i would like to sell my Master Blaster that has been used twice since i got compressed air in my garage.....:-)

Post Thanks / Like

sell = craigslist/ebay
    samples/trade = samples thread (below)

SAMPLES (original post updated)

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the Adams forum lets you sell stuff there after some amount of posts.

Post Thanks / Like

Facebook has a sell/buy group for detailers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rez90 View Post

Thanks.
    Under forum rules:

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...q_new_faq_item

13. No Commercial sales or samples from competing companies. One post trying to promote and you will have banned yourself permanently.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL